The Harbin Water Crisis in the Chinese Blogosphere
Following are a few links to commentary from Chinese BBS and blog sites about the Jilin Petrochemical factory explosion and Harbin’s water crisis last week:
- “Harbin: true lies and confusing truth“ (ÂìàÂ∞îÊª®ÔºöÁúüÂÆûÁöÑË∞éË®Ä‰∏éËø∑Á¶ªÁöÑÁúüÁõ∏), by tango, from blogms.com.
- “How can the government keep “wealthy mega-corporations” under control?” (‰∏∫ÊîøÂ¶Ç‰ΩïÁÆ°‰Ωè“Â∑®ÂÆ§“), by Shiniankancai, from tianyablog.com.
- “Not only Harbin needs attention.” (ÈúÄË¶ÅÂÖ≥Ê≥®ÁöÑ‰∏çÊ≠¢ÊòØÂìàÂ∞îÊª®), from Tianxiaweili blog.
- “The people’s intelligence should not be manipulated” (‰∫∫Ê∞ëÁöÑÊô∫Âäõ‰∏çÂÆπÁæûËæ±ÂíåÊàèÂºÑ), BBS commentary, from ccforum.org.cn.
- “I am a college student of Harbin, I can’t help to write about my personal experiences during these days” (ÊàëÊòØÂìàÂ∞îÊª®ÁöÑÂ§ßÂ≠¶ÁîüÔºåÂøç‰∏ç‰ΩèÂÜôÂÜôËøôÂá†Â§©ÁöÑ‰∫≤Ë∫´ÁªèÂéÜ) a BBS post, via ccforum.org.cn.
- “Who produced the ‘Harbin Panic’?” (Ë∞ÅÂà∂ÈÄ†‰∫Ü“ÂìàÂ∞îÊª®ÊÅêÊÖå“Ôºü) article by Yang Lei, Jiang Mingchuo; on Twenty First Century Economic Report, via mblogger.cn.
Some additional posts on this topic have already been deleted from Chinese servers. Such as:
- Talking about what I know of Harbin in the last few days. ËØ¥‰∏ÄËØ¥ÊàëÁü•ÈÅìÁöÑÂìàÂ∞îÊª®Ëøô‰∏§Â§©ÁöÑ‰∫ã on Chinabbs.com
- Harbin: rumor caused chaos, the government bears responsibility ÂìàÂ∞îÊª®Â∏ÇÔºö‰º†Ë®ÄÂØºËá¥Ê∑∑‰π±ÔºåË¥£‰ªªÂú®‰∫éÊîøÂ∫ú, on Chinabbs.com
- Inside information about the event of the water shut-off in Harbin ÂÖ≥‰∫éÂìàÂ∞îÊª®ËøôÊ¨°ÂÅúÊ∞¥ÁöÑÂÜÖÊÉÖ, on Chinabbs.com