CDT has also benefited from the support of UC Berkeley’s Graduate School of Journalism, Institute of East Asian Studies, Boalt School of Law, and Center for Information Technology Research in the Interest of Society (CITRIS) at the College of Engineering. Special thanks also to Jack and Dorothy Edelman, John D. and Catherine MacArthur Foundation, Open Society Institute, Internews, HIVOS International, Open Technology Fund and the National Endowment for Democracy (NED) for their generous support over the years.
- Netizen Voices: CCP Admits Mistakes Were Made
- Minitrue: Pull Blinds Down on “Island’s Sunrise”
- Minitrue: Three-Year-Old Can’t Put Xi Down
- Word of the Week: Ditch Oil
- Sensitive Words: Corruption Crackdown After Zhou
- Sensitive Words: Direct Appeal to Xi in Guizhou
- Person of the Week: Power Whore