CDT has also benefited from the support of UC Berkeley’s Graduate School of Journalism, Institute of East Asian Studies, Boalt School of Law, and Center for Information Technology Research in the Interest of Society (CITRIS) at the College of Engineering. Special thanks also to Jack and Dorothy Edelman, John D. and Catherine MacArthur Foundation, Open Society Institute, Internews, HIVOS International, Open Technology Fund and the National Endowment for Democracy (NED) for their generous support over the years.
- Word of the Week: Poison Rice
- Sensitive Words: Alibaba’s Political Ties
- Netizen Voices: Yum Brands Scandal
- MH17: “Surely, It’s the Work of American Imperialism”
- Minitrue: Malaysia Air News Mustn’t Obscure Xi and Li
- Sensitive Words: New Gang of Four and More
- Minitrue: Delete Story on Guangzhou Arsonist