CDT has also benefited from the support of UC Berkeley’s Graduate School of Journalism, Institute of East Asian Studies, Boalt School of Law, and Center for Information Technology Research in the Interest of Society (CITRIS) at the College of Engineering. Special thanks also to Jack and Dorothy Edelman, John D. and Catherine MacArthur Foundation, Open Society Institute, Internews, HIVOS International, Open Technology Fund and the National Endowment for Democracy (NED) for their generous support over the years.
- Words of the Week: Unlucky Enough to be Born in China
- Minitrue: No U.S. Presidential Debate Live Streams
- Translation: Why Xi’s Anti-graft Campaign Bores Me
- Translation: Xia Lin Carries Something Precious
- Words of the Week: Trust Han Han, Avoid Brain Damage