CDT has also benefited from the support of UC Berkeley’s Graduate School of Journalism, Institute of East Asian Studies, Boalt School of Law, and Center for Information Technology Research in the Interest of Society (CITRIS) at the College of Engineering. Special thanks also to Jack and Dorothy Edelman, John D. and Catherine MacArthur Foundation, Open Society Institute, Internews, HIVOS International, Open Technology Fund and the National Endowment for Democracy (NED) for their generous support over the years.
- Word of the Week: Great Chinese LAN
- River Crabbed: Hu Jintao’s Tears
- Minitrue: Mengniu Dairy’s Deshelved Drink
- Minitrue: China Starts Blocking Foreign VPNs
- Video: “Mapping China’s Immigrant Investors”
- Feng Zhenghu’s Airport Diary: I Won’t Move (10)
- Covering China from Cyberspace in 2014: Excerpts