CDT has also benefited from the support of UC Berkeley’s Graduate School of Journalism, Institute of East Asian Studies, Boalt School of Law, and Center for Information Technology Research in the Interest of Society (CITRIS) at the College of Engineering. Special thanks also to Jack and Dorothy Edelman, John D. and Catherine MacArthur Foundation, Open Society Institute, Internews, HIVOS International, Open Technology Fund and the National Endowment for Democracy (NED) for their generous support over the years.
- Feng Zhenghu’s Airport Diary: Your Twitter Fans Await
- Minitrue: Man-in-the-middle Attacks Enabled by CNNIC
- Phrase of the Week: Use the Internet Scientifically
- Feng Zhenghu’s Airport Diary: A Generation With Ideals
- ThePaper: “Who Are the Sly Chaoyang Masses?”
- Netizen Voices: Family Planning in Online Games
- New Rhetoric Against Zhou Yongkang Baffles Netizens