Author: samuel wade
“Delicious Happiness”, by prettyinprint.
A ten-year-old boy in north-eastern China died on Tuesday of apparent pesticide poisoning from a tainted bottle of strawberry yoghurt drink, bringing renewed attention to the country’s persistent problems with dairy safety. China Daily published an account of the incident from the boy’s father, Chu Shiwei: He recalled that his wife, surnamed Liu, returned to the
Most Recent Entries
- 2011.12.03 Australia's China Challenge
- 2011.12.01 Will the Internet Generation "Take China Down"?
- 2011.08.31 "Apple Has Made No Progress at All" on Environment
- 2011.08.31 Water Is the New Weapon in Beijing’s Armoury
- 2011.08.31 On Yunnan’s Chromium Trail: Dumping Threatens Tens of Millions' Drinking Water
- 2011.08.30 China's Biggest Relocation Project Yet
- 2011.08.30 Lei Jun: ‘We’re All Just Waiting for Steve Jobs to Kick the Bucket’
- 2011.08.30 'China vs. America: Which Is the Developing Country?' Revisited
- 2011.08.29 Photo: "No Entry, In Danger", by Vern Fong
- 2011.08.26 "Don’t Rush to Celebrate the Post-Gaddafi Era"
- 2011.08.26 "Made in China" Martin Luther King Memorial Opens in Washington
- 2011.08.17 Photo: Woo's Hong Kong Cuisine / 吳係茶餐廳, by Vern Fong
- 2011.08.17 Gorbachev: China "Will Have to Decide on Political Change"
- 2011.08.17 Photo: Choose / 廟街夜市, by Vern Fong
- 2011.08.17 Gao Zhisheng's Family Appeal for His Release
- 2011.08.16 The Pentagon's New China War Plan
- 2011.08.16 Trust in China’s New Media Era
- 2011.08.16 "We Want to Shame You": Details of Ai Weiwei's Detention
- 2011.08.12 At the Desert's Edge: 90% of China's Grasslands Deteriorated
- 2011.08.12 Hadrian's Firewall: Xinhua on "Britain's U-turn Over Web-Monitoring"
- 2011.08.12 Crowdsourced Anti-Corruption Websites Return … Briefly
- 2011.08.12 When You Buy "Made In China", Most Of Your Money Actually Goes To America
- 2011.08.10 China Can't Afford to Be Too Gloating
- 2011.08.08 Hong Kong's Examination System Seeks Mainland Approval
- 2011.08.08 China’s Premier Seeks Reforms and Relevance
- 2011.08.05 China's Xinjiang 'Terrorism' Claim Questioned
- 2011.08.04 Parking Space Race Too Costly for China's Car Owners
- 2011.08.04 China’s Counterfeiters Get Seedy
- 2011.08.04 “Real Names” Policies Are an Abuse of Power
- 2011.08.04 Why Are China's Universities Losing Their Star Students?
- 2011.08.04 Guangdong City's Dogs Face Uncertain Future
- 2011.08.04 The Silent Majority: China's Other Lawyers
- 2011.08.02 Journalist's Prison Term Extended; China Economic Times Editor Removed
- 2011.08.02 News on Chen Guangcheng's House Arrest
- 2011.08.01 Big Questions About China's Urban Legend