November 20, 2014 9:59 PM
July 15, 2014 9:31 AM
Ha Jin’s new novel, “A Map of Betrayal”, tells the story of a Chinese spy living in America. Ron Charles reviews it for The Washington ...
Dan Washburn worked as a sports writer and columnist at a small newspaper in Georgia prior to his “rather impulsive decision to drop everything ...
November 17, 2014 11:26 AM
The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry, by Rachel Joyce, was first published in 2012 to widespread acclaim. The book has since attracted a large ...
October 29, 2014 6:38 PM
- CDT Bookshelf: Interview with Jessica Chen Weiss
- Interview With Hong Mei, Author of ‘The Farther I Walk, The Closer I Get to Me’...
- CDT eBook: Decoding the Chinese Internet
- Paul Pickowicz on a Century of Chinese Film
- Human Rights Dialogue and Limits of Quiet Diplomacy...
- China’s Leaders, Behind the Masks
- Tiananmen 25: Background Reading
- Ambition and Amnesia in the New China
- Fiction as Detective Work: Interview with Yiyun Li
- CDT eBook: Crazy Crab’s Chinese Dream in Cartoons...
- CDT Bookshelf: Interview with Leta Hong Fincher
- CDT Bookshelf: “A Wen Yiduo Poem Is Like a Jewel”...
- CDT Bookshelf: Interview with Tom Carter
- CDT Bookshelf: Interview with Bookmaker Colette Fu
- Daughter of Lucian Pye on the China of Her Mind
- CDT Bookshelf: Interview with Karla Simon
- Five Pounds of Facts on Chinese History
- CDT Bookshelf: Interview with Sam Crane