July 22, 2014 2:30 AM
July 17, 2014 9:33 PM
The New York Times’ Kiki Zhao reports the sudden firing of journalist Song Zhibiao over commentaries he wrote for a Hong Kong website. China’s ...
At Marketplace, Rob Schmitz reports police obstruction and intimidation in Chengdu, where he was following up on major (and unsuccessful) protests ...
July 16, 2014 5:27 PM
After Cardinal Joseph Zen described high turnout in Hong Kong’s unofficial democracy referendum as “half a miracle” early ...
July 14, 2014 10:08 PM
- Macau Activists Plan Referendum on Democracy
- Drawing the News: Hong Kong Referendum
- How Many Took Part in HK Protest on July 1st?
- Hong Kong Media Face “Dark Days”
- This Week on CDT, July 4, 2014
- Hong Kong Cardinal Warns Pope Against China Visit
- What is Next for Hong Kong Protesters?
- Minitrue: Delete These Two Cantonese Music Videos
- Thousands Rally in Hong Kong to Mark July 1 (Updated)...
- Hong Kong Democracy Supporters Chafe at Inequality
- Minitrue: CY Leung Disagrees With the Global Times
- Beijing Builds, and Blocks, Bridges With Taiwan
- Minitrue: Reprint News of US Connections to HK Activism...
- Minitrue: Hong Kong Referendum
- Minitrue: Mainland Tourists “Detained” on HK Runway...
- Badiucao (巴丢草)： The Power of the Vote
- Big Voter Turnout in Unofficial Hong Kong Poll
- More Than 350,000 Cast Votes in Hong Kong Referendum...