July 9, 2014 10:06 AM
December 24, 2013 3:07 PM
伟大的墙 (wěidà de qiáng): great wall Literal translation of the English “Great Wall” (the Mandarin term is 长城 Chángchéng, ...
僵鱼 (Jiāng Yú): Stiff Fish Derogatory nickname for Jiang Yu (姜瑜 Jiāng Yú), former spokesperson for China’s Ministry of Foreign ...
July 2, 2014 9:07 AM
梁书记 (Liáng Shūjì): Secretary Leung Nickname for Leung Chun-ying (梁振英), who became the Chief Executive and President of the Executive ...
June 18, 2014 7:10 AM
- Saying of the Week: Smile in Fountains of Booze
- Word of the Week: Thirty-Fifth of May
- Word of the Week: Small Bunch
- Dish of the Week: Egg Fried Rice
- Drawing the News: So Many Lawyers
- Word of the Week: Thoracotomy
- Sensitive Words: Speech Essence Research Center
- CDT eBook: Crazy Crab’s Chinese Dream in Cartoons...
- Another Film for Pu Zhiqiang: Founding of a Party
- World of Warcraft: Cry Against Internet Censorship
- Style of the Week: Hu Zhanfan’s
- Video: “Who Made Us the Proletariat?”
- Word of the Week: Stable Bottom
- Name of the Week: Blackboard Fox
- Script of the Week: Chrysanthemum
- Slogan of the Week: Smog the People
- Word of the Week: Chinternet
- Drawing the News: Sunflowers and State Funerals