July 23, 2014 2:57 PM
December 24, 2013 3:07 PM
One of Florentijn Hofman’s giant rubber ducks sat in Hong Kong’s harbor last year, inspiring knock-offs in China. Taking inspiration from ...
毒大米 (dú dàmǐ): poison rice Rice that has been treated with toxic chemicals to increase its marketability. Old rice (陈米 chén mǐ) ...
July 23, 2014 8:40 AM
Former Central Military Commission (CMC) Vice Chairman Guo Boxiong is rumored to be under investigation for corruption. The rumor remains only ...
July 16, 2014 6:10 PM
- Sensitive: Master of the Starry Skies and More
- Man of the Week: Representative Rui
- Netizens Whisper That PLA Singer Is Next “Tiger”...
- Sensitive: Rumors on PLA Singer Song Zuying, More
- Word of the Week: “Great Wall”
- Word of the Week: Stiff Fish
- Person of the Week: Secretary Leung
- Saying of the Week: Smile in Fountains of Booze
- Word of the Week: Thirty-Fifth of May
- Word of the Week: Small Bunch
- Dish of the Week: Egg Fried Rice
- Drawing the News: So Many Lawyers
- Word of the Week: Thoracotomy
- Sensitive Words: Speech Essence Research Center
- CDT eBook: Crazy Crab’s Chinese Dream in Cartoons...
- Another Film for Pu Zhiqiang: Founding of a Party
- World of Warcraft: Cry Against Internet Censorship
- Style of the Week: Hu Zhanfan’s