February 26, 2014 12:00 PM
December 24, 2013 3:07 PM
捅鸡局 (Tǒngjī Jú): Bureau of Dicking Around Pejorative, homophonous nickname for the National Bureau of Statistics (统计局 ...
Nearly three years ago, Global Times chief editor Hu Xijin opened his own Weibo account. Since then, he has been barraged with snarky retorts to ...
February 21, 2014 10:03 AM
干爹 (gāndiē): godfather Sugar daddy. “Godfather” became an Internet catchphrase after aspiring actress and model Zhou Rui posted ...
February 19, 2014 12:00 PM
- River Crabbed: Catching Tigers
- Drawing the News: Sweeping Yellow Under the Rug
- River Crabbed: Banking on a Double Holiday
- Word of the Week: Microsoft
- Sensitive Words: Has Another Tiger Been Trapped?
- River Crabbed: Prostitution Bust in Dongguan
- Drawing the News: The Ring of Fail
- Script of the Week: Martian
- Read of the Week: The Screwing People Post
- Drawing the News: The Right to Remain Silent
- Phrase of the Week: Moderate Level of Corruption
- Nanjing Mayoral Election Soothes Decidophobia
- Sensitive Words: Buckets of Gold and Tiger Traps
- Word of the Week: Red Pad
- Netizen Voices: My Friend Sima Nan
- Test Your China Chops: Take the CDT News Quiz
- Sensitive Words: Catching “Tiger” Zhou Yongkang...
- Word of the Week: Poor Second Generation