April 23, 2014 12:00 PM
December 24, 2013 3:07 PM
稳腚 (wěn dìng): stable bottom Homophone of “stability” (稳定 wěndìng). Beginning under former president Hu Jintao’s leadership, ...
黑板狐 (Hēibǎn Hú): Blackboard Fox Hu Jintao, president of the People’s Republic of China 2002-2012. “Fox”(狐 hú) sounds the ...
April 16, 2014 12:09 PM
菊花文 (júhuā wén): chrysanthemum script Coded writing using the Combining Cyrillic Millions character ( ҉ ; Unicode: ...
April 9, 2014 12:11 PM
- Slogan of the Week: Smog the People
- Word of the Week: Chinternet
- Drawing the News: Sunflowers and State Funerals
- Word of the Week: Push-ups
- Sensitive: Zhou Yongkang’s Given Name, More
- Defunct Agency of the Week: Ministry of Bullying
- Drawing the News: Know What I’m Saying?
- Gov’t Agency of the Week: Bureau of D*cking Around...
- Netizen Voices: Hu Xijin Holds No Grudges
- River Crabbed: Catching Tigers
- Word of the Week: Godfather
- Drawing the News: Sweeping Yellow Under the Rug
- River Crabbed: Banking on a Double Holiday
- Word of the Week: Microsoft
- Sensitive Words: Has Another Tiger Been Trapped?
- River Crabbed: Prostitution Bust in Dongguan
- Drawing the News: The Ring of Fail
- Script of the Week: Martian