August 25, 2015 4:26 PM
aba county CCP 5th generation CCTV cell phones Committee to Protect Journalists CPPCC Dalai Lama death penalty detention economic development ethnic minority EU foreign correspondents Gansu Gary Locke human rights conditions Internet blocking jonathan watts Kirti monastery Lanzhou lhasa Lhasa unrest media conditions Ministry of Foreign Affairs monks murders musicians National people's congress nepal netizens poverty protests religion religious freedom security self-immolations Sichuan suicide Tibet tibetan buddhism Tibetan exiles Tibetan language Tibetans Tibet coverage Tibet culture tibet politics Tibet protests trials U.S. relations Woeser
March 16, 2014 11:18 PM
According to records kept by the International Campaign for Tibet, 142 Tibetans have self-immolated in protest of Beijing’s policies
According to U.S. government-funded Radio Free Asia, a Tibetan father of seven in his mid-forties self-immolated on April 15. He becomes the
April 17, 2015 5:35 PM
The Tibetan Review reports that thousands of Tibetans in the province of Sichuan defied government restrictions and paid homage to the Dalai
February 24, 2015 12:14 AM
- Tibetan Woman Dies After Self-Immolation in C...
- Tibetan Protest Singer Said to be Under Arres...
- Aba County: Where China Shut Off the Internet
- Tibetan Father of Two Self-Immolates in Aba
- Death Sentence for “Faking” Wife&...
- Tibetan Monk and Woman Die in Burning Protest
- Three Self-Immolations Amid Crackdown, Debate
- 100th Self-Immolation Within Tibet; Another i...
- Tibetan Self-Immolates, Others Arrested
- 92nd Tibetan Self-Immolation Reported
- U.S. Ambassador Visited Tibetans in September
- Tibetans, Police Clash After Two More Self-Im...
- Tibetan Envoys Resign As Situation Worsens
- Tibetan Woman Torches Herself
- Two More Tibetans Self-Immolate
- Self-Immolations, Protests Continue in Wester...
- Sky News Footage from Aba, Sichuan
- AP: Rare Glimpse of Aba Lockdown