March 6, 2014 10:58 AM
2008 Beijing Olympics airpocalypse air quality auto industry Beijing Beijing environment cancer coal coal power economic growth energy environmental data environmental degradation environmental protection environmental protests environmental regulation exporting pollution global warming greenhouse gas emissions industrial pollution Olympics environment PM2.5 pollution public health Shanghai smog sustainable development transparency United States water pollution
February 13, 2014 11:23 AM
The world’s largest consumer of coal, China accounts for approximately half of world consumption. China reportedly sits on coal reserves
While delivering his government work report yesterday at the opening of the annual National People’s Congress, Premier Li Keqiang
March 5, 2014 9:04 PM
As the annual National People’s Congress session kicked off at the Great Hall of the People on Tuesday, a fire broke out outside, reportedly
March 4, 2014 10:41 PM
- This Week on CDT, February 28, 2014
- Minitrue: We’re All to Blame for the Sm...
- Netizen Voices: President Xi Breathes With th...
- Activist Hu Jia Says He Faces Long Prison Ter...
- Badiucao (巴丢草)：China’s New National Fla...
- Netizen Voices: Smog Fortifications
- Government Sends Teams to Investigate Polluti...
- China Suffers 27% of World Cancer Deaths
- This Week on CDT, February 14, 2014
- Minitrue: Delete “Beijing Nearly Uninha...
- China To Scale Back Electric Car Subsidy Cuts
- Change in the Air for Transparency in China?
- China Faces Alzheimer’s Crisis
- India and China, Besieged by Air Pollution
- Creative and Wacky Solutions for Air Pollutio...
- Outsourced Pollution Blows Back to Haunt U.S.
- Back in China, Watching My Words
- China’s Environment in 2013