December 26, 2013 3:35 PM
2008 Sichuan earthquake Beijing blogs Bo Xilai CCP censorship China's rise climate change corruption Dalai Lama diplomacy Directives from the Ministry of Truth economic growth food safety Hu Jintao Internet censorship Internet control Japan media censorship migrant workers Ministry of Truth photos press freedom propaganda protests Shanghai sina weibo Tibet U.S. relations United States Uyghurs wealth gap weibo Xi Jinping Xinjiang
May 12, 2011 8:51 PM
Yao Jingyuan, former spokesman and chief economist of the National Bureau of Statistics, has denounced China’s banking industry as
As a rise in short-term interest rates has stoked fears of tightened liquidity, China’s central bank has worked to reassure the market.
October 30, 2013 11:59 AM
Marketplace reports on the “shadow banking” system of unofficial loans, which is rampant in Wenzhou. Some believe, however, that
October 4, 2013 10:03 PM
- Minitrue: Use Only Wire Copy to Report on Aud...
- Shadow Lending Lingers as Threat to Banking S...
- Chinese Debt Issues Lurking in the Shadows
- Banks, Insurers Swimming Different Currents
- On Economy, Will Government Walk The Walk?
- Premier Wen Jiabao Talks Like a Bold Reformer
- Citibank Gets the Nod From China
- China Sees Increase in Trade Surplus
- China's Manufacturing Activity Slows
- China’s Ticking Debt Bomb
- Suspected Bank Bomber Caught
- Ezra Klein: Problems Ahead for China’s ...
- Wall Street Journal: China’s Systemic R...
- Financial Times: Moral Hazard, Chinese Style
- China’s Financial System: Red Mist
- Chinese Banks Find Their Credit In High Deman...
- Japan’s Mitsubishi UFJ To Issue China Y...
- China Said to Plan Rules Tightening Capital o...