December 26, 2013 3:35 PM
Agricultural Bank of China audit auditors bad loans banking banking reform banking regulation bank lending Bank of China Bank of Communications Bank of East Asia bankruptcy bankruptcy law CBRC China Banking Regulatory Commission china construction bank consumerism corruption credit cards debt crisis economic growth economic reform economic slowdown economic stimulus plan energy conservation explosions exports finance financial crisis 2008-2009 financial policies financial reform foreign banks foreign investment Gansu ICBC insurance interest rates investment IPO loans manufacturing monetary policy non-performing loans overheating peoples bank of china shadow banking Taiwan economy Taiwan relations WTO zhou xiaochuan
May 12, 2011 8:51 PM
Yao Jingyuan, former spokesman and chief economist of the National Bureau of Statistics, has denounced China’s banking industry as
As a rise in short-term interest rates has stoked fears of tightened liquidity, China’s central bank has worked to reassure the market.
October 30, 2013 11:59 AM
Marketplace reports on the “shadow banking” system of unofficial loans, which is rampant in Wenzhou. Some believe, however, that
October 4, 2013 10:03 PM
- Minitrue: Use Only Wire Copy to Report on Aud...
- Shadow Lending Lingers as Threat to Banking S...
- Chinese Debt Issues Lurking in the Shadows
- Banks, Insurers Swimming Different Currents
- On Economy, Will Government Walk The Walk?
- Premier Wen Jiabao Talks Like a Bold Reformer
- Citibank Gets the Nod From China
- China Sees Increase in Trade Surplus
- China's Manufacturing Activity Slows
- China’s Ticking Debt Bomb
- Suspected Bank Bomber Caught
- Ezra Klein: Problems Ahead for China’s ...
- Wall Street Journal: China’s Systemic R...
- Financial Times: Moral Hazard, Chinese Style
- China’s Financial System: Red Mist
- Chinese Banks Find Their Credit In High Deman...
- Japan’s Mitsubishi UFJ To Issue China Y...
- China Said to Plan Rules Tightening Capital o...