December 26, 2013 3:35 PM
bad loans bank lending Bank of China China Banking Regulatory Commission china construction bank corruption credit cards economic growth economic slowdown economic stimulus plan explosions exports finance financial crisis 2008-2009 financial policies financial reform foreign banks foreign investment ICBC insurance interest rates investment IPO monetary policy non-performing loans overheating peoples bank of china shadow banking WTO zhou xiaochuan
May 12, 2011 8:51 PM
Yao Jingyuan, former spokesman and chief economist of the National Bureau of Statistics, has denounced China’s banking industry as
As a rise in short-term interest rates has stoked fears of tightened liquidity, China’s central bank has worked to reassure the market.
October 30, 2013 11:59 AM
Marketplace reports on the “shadow banking” system of unofficial loans, which is rampant in Wenzhou. Some believe, however, that
October 4, 2013 10:03 PM
- Shadow Lending Lingers as Threat to Banking S...
- Chinese Debt Issues Lurking in the Shadows
- Banks, Insurers Swimming Different Currents
- On Economy, Will Government Walk The Walk?
- Premier Wen Jiabao Talks Like a Bold Reformer
- Citibank Gets the Nod From China
- China Sees Increase in Trade Surplus
- China's Manufacturing Activity Slows
- China’s Ticking Debt Bomb
- Suspected Bank Bomber Caught
- Ezra Klein: Problems Ahead for China’s ...
- Wall Street Journal: China’s Systemic R...
- Financial Times: Moral Hazard, Chinese Style
- China’s Financial System: Red Mist
- Chinese Banks Find Their Credit In High Deman...
- Japan’s Mitsubishi UFJ To Issue China Y...
- China Said to Plan Rules Tightening Capital o...
- Shanghai Mayor Sees Bankers Bereft of Conscie...