August 3, 2015 3:50 PM
banking Bank of China consumerism corruption Cultural Revolution debt Directives from the Ministry of Truth e-commerce economic development economic growth economic reform economic slowdown economic stimulus plan explosions exports financial crisis 2008-2009 financial policies foreign investment foreign policy Gansu GDP history Hubei imports inflation Internet regulation investment IPO islam Japan local power manufacturing Ministry of Truth overheating political reform protests rural areas Shanghai state-owned enterprises state media stock market Taiwan relations trade U.S. economy unemployment Wen Jiabao wenzhou World Bank WTO Yuan rate
May 12, 2011 8:51 PM
The South China Morning Post’s George Chen reports that China’s central bank has announced plans to limit third-party online
Yao Jingyuan, former spokesman and chief economist of the National Bureau of Statistics, has denounced China’s banking industry as
December 26, 2013 3:35 PM
As a rise in short-term interest rates has stoked fears of tightened liquidity, China’s central bank has worked to reassure the market.
October 30, 2013 11:59 AM
- Minitrue: Use Only Wire Copy to Report on Aud...
- Inside the World of China’s “Shad...
- Shadow Lending Lingers as Threat to Banking S...
- Chinese Debt Issues Lurking in the Shadows
- Banks, Insurers Swimming Different Currents
- On Economy, Will Government Walk The Walk?
- Premier Wen Jiabao Talks Like a Bold Reformer
- Citibank Gets the Nod From China
- China Sees Increase in Trade Surplus
- China's Manufacturing Activity Slows
- China’s Ticking Debt Bomb
- Suspected Bank Bomber Caught
- Ezra Klein: Problems Ahead for China’s ...
- Wall Street Journal: China’s Systemic R...
- Financial Times: Moral Hazard, Chinese Style
- China’s Financial System: Red Mist
- Chinese Banks Find Their Credit In High Deman...
- Japan’s Mitsubishi UFJ To Issue China Y...