October 30, 2013 11:59 AM
Agricultural Bank of China bad loans bank lending Bank of China China Banking Regulatory Commission china construction bank corruption credit cards debt crisis economic growth economic slowdown exports finance financial crisis 2008-2009 financial policies financial reform foreign banks foreign investment ICBC insurance interest rates investment IPO loans manufacturing monetary policy non-performing loans overheating peoples bank of china WTO
May 12, 2011 8:51 PM
As a rise in short-term interest rates has stoked fears of tightened liquidity, China’s central bank has worked to reassure the market.
Marketplace reports on the “shadow banking” system of unofficial loans, which is rampant in Wenzhou. Some believe, however, that
October 4, 2013 10:03 PM
The ratio of non-performing loans on the balance sheets of Chinese banks declined in 2012, according to their latest earnings reports, but does
April 9, 2013 12:56 AM
- Chinese Debt Issues Lurking in the Shadows
- Banks, Insurers Swimming Different Currents
- On Economy, Will Government Walk The Walk?
- Premier Wen Jiabao Talks Like a Bold Reformer
- Citibank Gets the Nod From China
- China Sees Increase in Trade Surplus
- China's Manufacturing Activity Slows
- China’s Ticking Debt Bomb
- Suspected Bank Bomber Caught
- Ezra Klein: Problems Ahead for China’s ...
- Wall Street Journal: China’s Systemic R...
- Financial Times: Moral Hazard, Chinese Style
- China’s Financial System: Red Mist
- Chinese Banks Find Their Credit In High Deman...
- Japan’s Mitsubishi UFJ To Issue China Y...
- China Said to Plan Rules Tightening Capital o...
- Shanghai Mayor Sees Bankers Bereft of Conscie...
- Chinese Banks Plan Taiwan Branches, China Mer...