February 13, 2014 5:49 PM
2008 Sichuan earthquake Beijing blogs Bo Xilai CCP censorship China's rise corruption Dalai Lama democracy diplomacy Directives from the Ministry of Truth economic growth food safety Hu Jintao Internet censorship Internet control Japan media censorship migrant workers Ministry of Truth photos press freedom propaganda protests Shanghai sina weibo Tibet U.S. relations United States Uyghurs wealth gap weibo Xi Jinping Xinjiang
April 12, 2013 11:42 PM
Reuters reports that a man surnamed Zhou has been detained for causing panic with a graphic rumor on WeChat about the “arrival of bird flu”
Less than a year after the first human deaths from the H7N9 avian flu virus were reported, at least 286 people have been infected, more than 60
February 5, 2014 4:30 PM
As the Chinese New Year (January 31) quickly approaches, an expected 3.6 billion trips will be made as millions of people from across the country
January 28, 2014 1:00 PM
- New H7N9 Cases “Signal Potential Winter...
- Evidence that H7N9 Spread Between Humans
- Scientists Warn of Possible H7N9 Rebound
- Bird Flu Death Toll Rises as Virus Dissipates
- Has China Learned From SARS?
- Poultry Culls and Vaccine Labs Deployed Again...
- New Flu Cases Rise in Shadow of SARS
- Are Floating Pigs Behind Shanghai’s Avian Flu...
- First Known H7N9 Bird Flu Deaths Confirmed
- Chinese City Reports Second Bird Flu Fatality
- Ministry of Truth: Xiamen Riot, Chongqing Bir...
- Ministry of Truth: Epidemic Situation in Shan...
- Sensitive Words: Labor Camp, Bird Flu, and Mo...
- Netizen Voices: No Word on Bird Flu from CCTV...
- River Crab Archive: Human Cases of Bird Flu
- China Suffers Second Bird Flu Death
- China, Hong Kong on Bird Flu Alert
- Is China Making Its Bird Flu Outbreak Worse?