May 25, 2013 8:08 AM
18th party congress Beijing Beijing Internet Instructions Bo Xilai Censorship Vault Chen Hua Chongqing Directives from the Ministry of Truth filtered keywords Guangdong Internet censorship Japan media censorship Ministry of Truth netizens official corruption people's daily press freedom propaganda protests SARFT Sensitive Words Series Shanghai sina weibo Southern Weekly Tibet weibo Wen Jiabao Xi Jinping Xinhua
As of May 25, the following search terms are blocked on Sina Weibo (not including the “search for user” function). Three
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been leaked and distributed on
May 24, 2013 7:36 AM
For Foreign Policy, Isaac Stone Fish and Helen Gao explore the “terrifying” web-based genre of Chinese milita
May 23, 2013 4:53 PM
- Does the Great Firewall Shape China’s I...
- Caixin Suspends Legal Section Under Pressure ...
- Jia Zhangke’s ‘A Touch of SinR...
- A Battle to Become Art Capital of China
- ‘The Dark Road’ and Ma Jian on Ce...
- Salman Rushdie, Murong Xuecun on Censorship
- Woeser: Apple “Surrendered” to Ch...
- Is Hollywood’s “Fortune Cookie...
- Why China Loves ‘The Daily Show’
- The Death of a News Censor
- China Will Get Its Own ‘Iron Man 3̸...