May 24, 2015 12:07 PM
21st century business herald air pollution blogs CCTV censorship Chai Jing civil society Directives from the Ministry of Truth documentary Drawing the News environment environmental activism environmental protection environmental regulation extortion foreign ngos greenpeace industrial pollution Internet censorship journalism labor unions Ma Jun media censorship media corruption Ministry of Environmental Protection Ministry of Public Security Ministry of Truth National people's congress NGOs NPC 2015 people's daily PM2.5 pollution propaganda psychology public opinion Rebel Pepper reform Sensitive Words Series Shanghai smog social media state media Teng Biao Wang Keqin WeChat weibo Wen Jiabao word of the week Xu Zhiyong
August 27, 2015 5:00 PM
While China’s environmental crisis has increasingly been a focus of popular discontent in recent years, notably after the release of Chai
In April last year, The Economist published a pair of reports on China’s cautious accommodation of more NGOs, following positive reports
March 12, 2015 3:10 AM
Following the release, and subsequent censorship, of the viral documentary “Under the Dome,” environmental protesters have been
March 10, 2015 2:52 PM
- Environmental Issues Top NPC Amid Censorship
- Tang Yinghong: Why “Under the Dome̶...
- Sensitive Words: Under the Dome
- Minitrue: Delete “Under the Dome”
- Color of the Week: Chai Jing Blue
- Translation: Why Chai Jing Got the Chop
- Minitrue: Clamping Down on “Under the D...
- Translation: Interview With Chai Jing
- Drawing the News: The Shared Fate of the Pigs...
- Minitrue: Don’t Hype “Under the D...
- Chai Jing: “Under the Dome”
- Chai Jing (柴静): A Country We Can Be Proud Of
- Chinese Journalist Bloggers (Part 2)
- How Deep Is The Water In Shanghai – Cha...