May 16, 2014 4:44 PM
AACI air pollution anti-graft Beijing Beijing environment black lung coal coal industry coal mining coal power coal price coal use consumption corruption earthquakes emissions standards energy demand environment environmental activism environmental degradation environmental protection environmental protests environmental regulation explosions futures Gansu government officials Hainan hebei Henan Hunan industrial pollution lung cancer mine safety mining mining accidents Ministry of Environmental Protection Olympics preparations Olympics security PM2.5 pollution power shortage Shanxi smog Snowstorm 2008 Tianjin water supply
September 19, 2013 11:13 AM
At The Los Angeles Times, Julie Makinen reports that the Beijing Youth Daily has printed an infographic to inform readers about a corruption
Following the announcement of a new five-year clean air action plan earlier this month, Beijing’s environmental bureau has stressed that
September 26, 2013 8:49 AM
The Chinese government announced a new plan to improve air pollution by reducing coal consumption and emissions from factories while increasing
September 12, 2013 2:02 PM
- China’s Coal Reserves To Outweigh Human...
- Sacrificing the Environment to Save the Coal ...
- China’s Environmental Nightmare
- The Real Danger in China’s Mines
- Villagers Clash With Police Over Coal Plant
- 20 Die in Coal Mine Plunge
- China Coal Industry Remains Deadliest For Min...
- Last 45 Rescued in Henan Coal Mine Accident
- Gas Explosion in Coalmine Kills 29
- China’s Mines Lie Eerily Quiet For Olym...
- Coal Bottleneck Tempts Investors to Other Bla...
- China Coal Industry Unlikely to Open Up Compl...