March 14, 2013 4:30 PM
anti-monopoly law Apple blogs Bo Xilai China and Japan chlorine spills CIC Coca-Cola corporate corruption corporate responsibility dairy industry danwei espionage food food safety foreign companies GPS housing market Huiyuan Japan jilin kfc mapping system maps melamine mergers and acquisitions milk contamination national security news corp overseas investment research and development rumors Shanghai Shanxi stock market water weibo Xinhua Yangtze River
December 3, 2011 12:58 AM
Channel News Asia reports on Beijing’s allegations that the multinational Coca-Cola Company has been performing illegal mapping
A Shanxi Coca-Cola factory has been ordered to cease production by the Provincial Bureau of Quality and Technical Supervision, after a whistleblower
May 1, 2012 12:47 AM
At The Atlantic, Helen Gao examines the Bo Xilai affair’s blurring of the lines between truth and rumour, and the corrosive effects of the
April 18, 2012 3:52 PM
- China: Fast Food Nation, Too Fast Economy?
- China’s CIC Gives Breakdown of U.S. Equ...
- Coca-Cola Says Another Former Worker Is Detai...
- Dan Slater: Could China Become Another Japan?
- Beijing Thwarts Coke’s Takeover Bid
- Coke Sends a Message to China Officials
- Chinese Firms Try To Block Coke’s Juice...
- Coke Deal to Test China’s Antitrust Law
- Coca-Cola’s Coup in China
- Coca Cola CEO Expects China to be Its Largest...
- Coca-Cola to Build R&D Center in Shangha...
- In China, Coke, Others Cultivate Profits and ...