February 5, 2015 2:41 PM
18th party congress Bo Xilai CCP CCP 5th generation Chongqing Confucianism corruption democracy Directives from the Ministry of Truth economic reform education food safety Global Times Guangdong gu kailai harmonious society hebei high-level corruption hong kong protests 2014 Hu Jintao Hunan ideology Inner Mongolia Internet control Jiang Zemin leadership leadership transition Li Keqiang Mao Zedong Ministry of Truth online public opinion Politburo Standing Committee political cartoons political humor political reform propaganda Shaanxi Shanghai Shanxi sina weibo social media state media Tibet universities Wang Lijun weibo Wukan Xi Jinping Zhejiang Zhou Yongkang
March 5, 2015 11:42 PM
Xi Jinping has been heavily promoting ideological orthodoxy among the Party, the press, and the general population. In this quest, new emphasis
The directive translated here, issued by the Communist Youth League (CYL) Central Committee in March 2014, details Internet propaganda work
January 22, 2015 3:52 PM
Reuters reports that yet more former aides of former security chief Zhou Yongkang have been expelled from the Communist Party for graft, the latest
July 14, 2014 9:39 PM
- Party Membership Reduced To Résumé Padding?
- As NPC Convenes, Factions Jockey to Solidify ...
- All Eyes on New Guangdong Party Chief, Hu Chu...
- Li Keqiang: Liberal Background, Limited Leewa...
- New Party Leadership Unveiled
- CCP Faces Challenges Ahead of Leadership Tran...
- China’s Young Power Base
- Maintaining Stability at a Technical School
- Carrefour Cozies Up to the Party
- China’s Youth League Faction: Incubus O...
- The Aftershocks of the Shanghai Political Ear...
- China turns from Chairman Mao to Mickey Mao