September 26, 2014 10:06 PM
18th party congress academic freedom Africa Ai Weiwei CCP CCP legitimacy censorship Chongqing Confucianism Confucius confucius institute cultural heritage Cultural Revolution Dalai Lama education environment environmental degradation environmental protection Evan Osnos factories Falun Gong film food safety foreign media Global Times Han Han history Hong Kong Hu Jia ideology Internet censorship Liu Xiaobo morality movies nationalism Nobel Peace Prize Peking University people's daily pollution qing dynasty schools Shandong soft power South China Sea Taiwan Tiananmen Square Twitter U.S. universities women Xi Jinping
April 21, 2011 7:42 PM
The University of Chicago in Illinois said in a statement that it had terminated its contract to run a Confucius Institute, a Beijing-affiliated
Caroline Alphonso and Karen Howlett at The Globe and Mail report that the Toronto District School Board’s newly-minted Confucius
June 15, 2014 9:02 PM
Andrea Chen at the South China Morning Post reports on a campaign by 108 professors at the University of Chicago to kick out the university’s
May 15, 2014 8:25 PM
- Confucius Comes Home
- CDT Bookshelf: Interview with Sam Crane
- Xi Jinping, Confucius and Austerity
- Factory Owners and Confucius on the Environme...
- The Economist in China: Old Hands
- Chinese Academic Puts the Bite on Hong Kong
- China’s Latest Twitter Criminal
- Demise of Confucius Prize?
- China’s Confucian Makeover
- Confucius on Food Scandals & Mozi on For...
- Taiwanese Students Resist Mandatory Confucian...
- Confucius Shows Up on China’s Tiananmen...
- Winner of Beijing’s Peace Award Is Also Absen...
- Photo: Celebrating Confucius’ 2561st bi...
- Confucius on Lottery Tickets Creates Uproar i...
- Han Han: Watching Confucius
- Hung Huang: China’s Soft Power Army
- Video: “Confucius” Trailer