September 26, 2014 10:06 PM
2008 Sichuan earthquake Beijing blogs Bo Xilai CCP censorship China's rise climate change corruption Dalai Lama diplomacy Directives from the Ministry of Truth economic growth food safety Hu Jintao Internet censorship Internet control Japan media censorship migrant workers Ministry of Truth photos press freedom propaganda protests Shanghai sina weibo Tibet U.S. relations United States Uyghurs wealth gap weibo Xi Jinping Xinjiang
April 21, 2011 7:42 PM
The University of Chicago in Illinois said in a statement that it had terminated its contract to run a Confucius Institute, a Beijing-affiliated
Caroline Alphonso and Karen Howlett at The Globe and Mail report that the Toronto District School Board’s newly-minted Confucius
June 15, 2014 9:02 PM
Andrea Chen at the South China Morning Post reports on a campaign by 108 professors at the University of Chicago to kick out the university’s
May 15, 2014 8:25 PM
- Confucius Comes Home
- CDT Bookshelf: Interview with Sam Crane
- Xi Jinping, Confucius and Austerity
- Factory Owners and Confucius on the Environme...
- The Economist in China: Old Hands
- Chinese Academic Puts the Bite on Hong Kong
- China’s Latest Twitter Criminal
- Demise of Confucius Prize?
- China’s Confucian Makeover
- Confucius on Food Scandals & Mozi on For...
- Taiwanese Students Resist Mandatory Confucian...
- Confucius Shows Up on China’s Tiananmen...
- Winner of Beijing’s Peace Award Is Also Absen...
- Photo: Celebrating Confucius’ 2561st bi...
- Confucius on Lottery Tickets Creates Uproar i...
- Han Han: Watching Confucius
- Hung Huang: China’s Soft Power Army
- Video: “Confucius” Trailer