July 25, 2014 12:39 PM
air pollution anti-monopoly law austerity auto market banquets Beijing Bird's nest Britain buildings CDT Money Central Commission for Discipline Inspection China's rise chinese new year Christmas coal coal industry consumer class consumer spending consumption consumption boom corruption credit currency revaluation deposits eCommerce economic growth economic recovery economic reform economic slowdown environmental degradation environmental protection exotic food exporting exports farmers fashion financial crisis 2009 financial disclosure fixed asset investment food supply foreign companies France futures gold middle class official conduct pollution U.S. food supply Wal-Mart youth
December 12, 2013 2:03 PM
CDT has translated a Ming’en Media (明恩传媒) video from 2012 that looks at opacity in China’s local and central tax revenue
While Americans eat nearly twice as much meat individually as their Chinese counterparts every year, Beth Hoffman at Forbes reports that with
March 27, 2014 9:13 PM
As the Year of the Water Snake comes to a close, the South China Morning post notes the environmental cost of China’s age-old tradition of
January 9, 2014 12:17 PM
- No Pecan Pie? Thank China, Rain and Pigs
- Is Land Reform Finally Coming to China?
- China Plan May be ‘Beginning of the End...
- China Approves Wal-Mart E-Commerce Deal
- China Welcomes Golden Year of The Dragon
- CDT Money: Indicators: Slowdown?
- Orville Schell: How Walmart Is Changing China
- The End of Cheap, as Chinese Labour Dries Up
- China’s Export Economy Begins Turning Inward
- China’s Rich Throw Lifeline To West
- Global Brands Turn To China’s Young Ami...
- China Needs Consumption for Recovery, Researc...
- Video: Branded New China
- French by the Glass
- China Falls For Christmas — Reuters a...
- The Key to Successful Branding in China ̵...
- China’s Unbalanced Economic Engine R...
- Chasing the Mythical China Consumption Boom &...