January 21, 2015 2:29 PM
agriculture air pollution alibaba Beijing CDT translation China's rise chinese new year coal corruption currency revaluation e-commerce economic growth economic recovery economic reform economic slowdown environmental degradation environmental protection exports farmers fashion financial crisis 2009 food food supply food trade foreign companies France government officials Hong Kong land disputes land rights lifestyle local officials manufacturing middle class migrants migrant workers pollution product safety rural areas Shanghai Spring Festival statistics sustainable development taxes United Kingdom urban rural divide video Wal-Mart water pollution youth
December 12, 2013 2:03 PM
Originally posted in 2011, this Ming’en Media video explains just how much every individual Chinese consumer contributes to
After breaking U.S. IPO records in September, Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba this week made U.S.$9.3 billion in sales on November 11—”Singles’
November 12, 2014 1:09 PM
CDT has translated a Ming’en Media (明恩传媒) video from 2012 that looks at opacity in China’s local and central tax revenue
July 25, 2014 12:39 PM
- Is China’s Pork Consumption Hurting The...
- HK: New Year Red Envelopes Kill 16,000 Trees ...
- No Pecan Pie? Thank China, Rain and Pigs
- Is Land Reform Finally Coming to China?
- China Plan May be ‘Beginning of the End...
- China Approves Wal-Mart E-Commerce Deal
- China Welcomes Golden Year of The Dragon
- CDT Money: Indicators: Slowdown?
- Orville Schell: How Walmart Is Changing China
- The End of Cheap, as Chinese Labour Dries Up
- China’s Export Economy Begins Turning Inward
- China’s Rich Throw Lifeline To West
- Global Brands Turn To China’s Young Ami...
- China Needs Consumption for Recovery, Researc...
- Video: Branded New China
- French by the Glass
- China Falls For Christmas — Reuters a...
- The Key to Successful Branding in China ̵...