April 11, 2013 1:03 PM
activists Ai Weiwei Apple art artistic freedom artists Beijing Burma Caochangdi central government Chen Guangcheng Chinese art contemporary art economic growth education forced demolitions foreigners in China freedom of expression Global Times Google Haruki Murakami Hillary Clinton HIV house arrest illegal detentions investment IPE Kaifu Lee kenneth lieberthal Wu Yuren
July 8, 2010 12:11 PM
Zao Wou-ki (Zhao Wuji 赵无极), the Chinese-French abstract painter once lauded as the highest-selling living Chinese artist,
Oiwan Lam at Global Voices Online looks at Chinese art-activist Li Ning and his art group, the Body Art Guerrilla Group,
January 23, 2013 9:34 PM
As the season of lists gets underway, Foreign Policy has released its ranking of the 100 Top Global Thinkers of 2012. Fre
November 27, 2012 3:56 PM
- Li Xianting and Zhang Yihe: Ai Weiwei Is a Cr...
- Ai Weiwei and the Art of Demolition
- Video: Ai Weiwei: Never Sorry
- Firsthand Account of Two Chinese Artists Arre...
- Little Ai
- Unhappy Picture for Beijing’s Art Hotbe...
- Beijing Art Zone Demolitions Continue Apace
- Lunch with the FT: Ai Weiwei
- Moving with the Times
- All Eyes Inward
- Liu Bolin: Urban Camouflage (Photo Series)
- Breaking the Glass Ceiling in Chinese Art
- Video: Sketching a Future
- China’s Growing Art Scene
- In China’s New Revolution, Art Greets C...