April 18, 2013 6:48 PM
bank lending CDT Money economic bubble economic growth economic reform Europe Europe relations exports foreign exchange GDP hard landing imf imports inflation interest rates international monetary fund Li Daokui local government debt manufacturing monetary policy peoples bank of china property prices real estate bubble reserve requirement ratio shadow lending state-owned enterprises trade surplus United States Wen Jiabao Xi Jinping
January 3, 2013 1:08 AM
Credit Rating agencies have taken action on China over the past two weeks, expressing concern over the risks posed by exc
The ratio of non-performing loans on the balance sheets of Chinese banks declined in 2012, according to their latest earn
April 9, 2013 12:56 AM
November data has reinforced the cautious optimism that began to creep into the Chinese economy in September, as factory
December 17, 2012 8:53 AM
- Chinese Debt Issues Lurking in the Shadows
- CDT Money: Game On
- China’s FDI Falls Again
- CDT Money: World Bank Report Outlines Reform ...
- G-20 Sets Yuan Policy Aside
- CDT Money: Property Showdown?
- How to Beat Back the China Bears
- CDT Money: China Cuts Reserve Requirement
- CDT Money: Trade Contraction Fuels Concerns
- State-Owned Power Companies “Venture Ou...
- IMF Cuts China’s 2012 Growth Forecast
- China and Merkel do Diplomatic Euro Debt Danc...
- China: Slowing, But Still Growing
- China's Rise: To Fear Or Not To Fear?
- Real Estate Prices Tumble as Chinese Governme...
- G20: Economy Rescue Trumps Panda Loan
- Eurozone Crisis, China and The Begging Bowl
- Europe May Ease Human Rights Pressure on Chin...