December 10, 2013 10:02 PM
banking bank lending CDT Money economic bubble economic growth economic reform economic slowdown Europe Europe relations exports foreign exchange GDP hard landing imf imports inflation interest rates international monetary fund investment Li Daokui local government debt manufacturing monetary policy peoples bank of china property prices real estate bubble United States Wen Jiabao wenzhou Xi Jinping
January 3, 2013 1:08 AM
With local government borrowing on the rise, Beijing will soon evaluate its local counterparts based on the amount of debt they incur. From Reuters:
With the Chinese government counting debt balances at the local government level for the first time since 2010, The Wall Street Journal’s
October 21, 2013 9:11 PM
With the news that China’s State Council ordered a national audit of all government debt, The Wall Street Journal’s Richard Silk
August 1, 2013 4:06 AM
- Cabinet Orders Audit of Government Debt
- “China’s Own Subprime Mortgage Cr...
- Shadow Lending Lingers as Threat to Banking S...
- CDT Money: Uncertainty Looms in 2013
- Chinese Debt Issues Lurking in the Shadows
- CDT Money: Game On
- China’s FDI Falls Again
- CDT Money: World Bank Report Outlines Reform ...
- G-20 Sets Yuan Policy Aside
- CDT Money: Property Showdown?
- How to Beat Back the China Bears
- CDT Money: China Cuts Reserve Requirement
- CDT Money: Trade Contraction Fuels Concerns
- State-Owned Power Companies “Venture Ou...
- IMF Cuts China’s 2012 Growth Forecast
- China and Merkel do Diplomatic Euro Debt Danc...
- China: Slowing, But Still Growing
- China's Rise: To Fear Or Not To Fear?