May 20, 2013 2:28 PM
Africa relations allies Australia relations Burma China's rise Dalai Lama Darfur diaoyu islands foreign policy Gary Locke Hillary Clinton India relations Iran Japan Japan relations Jon Huntsman Libya Liu Xiaobo natural resources North Korea North Korea nuclear North Korea relations philippines South China Sea Sudan Syria U.S. relations UN United States UNSC
May 22, 2013 12:11 PM
On his first foreign trip as Chinese Premier, Li Keqiang was in New Delhi today, where he met with Indian Prime Minister
China’s new ambassador to the United States, Cui Tiankai, gave an exclusive interview to Foreign Affairs managing e
May 18, 2013 11:52 AM
Amid the ongoing Diaoyu/Senkaku Islands dispute — a notable spell of discord in the long-strained Sino-Japanese relations
May 15, 2013 8:11 PM
- U.N. Peacekeeping and Chinese Diplomacy
- Can China Play a Role in Mideast Peace?
- Mahmoud Abbas Seeks Beijing’s Support
- Tensions Flare in East China Sea after Shrine...
- China Gains Influence in Arctic Region
- Did Xi Snub North Korea in Boao Speech?
- Is China Getting Uneasy with North Korea?
- Is China Pivoting to the Middle East?
- Former U.S. Defense Chief: Time for Quiet Dip...
- Xi’s Trip Stirs Up First Lady Fever
- In Moscow, Xi Jinping Calls for Cooperation
- In Moscow, Xi and Putin Talk Bilateralism and...
- What to Expect from China’s New Foreign...
- Ex-Consulate Guard Gets Prison Sentence
- CCTV Pre-Execution Spectacle Polarizes Viewer...
- China to Mediate Myanmar, Kachin Peace Talk
- ‘Cloud Atlas’ Lands in China, 35 ...
- China, India to Ignore Differences, Deepen Ti...