May 23, 2013 4:40 PM
18th party congress book reviews capitalism CCP CCP 5th generation China's rise Deng Xiaoping economic growth economic slowdown exports GDP Hu Shuli income gap inflation leadership transition Li Keqiang manufacturing marxism Politburo Standing Committee political reform PRC history social inequality social reform state-owned enterprises United States wealth gap Wen Jiabao World Bank Wu Jinglian Xi Jinping
April 18, 2013 5:59 PM
Sources tell Reuters that Chinese Premier Li Keqiang rejected an urbanization proposal from the National Development and
John Garnaut reports that China is planning “sweeping reforms” aimed at turning around its sputtering economy
May 12, 2013 8:10 PM
As workers’ wages in China increase, manufacturers are turning to countries like Vietnam for lower production costs
May 2, 2013 6:40 PM
- Li Keqiang Assumes New Post with Talk of Refo...
- How to Fix China’s Income Inequality
- Nicholas Kristof: Looking for a Jump-Start in...
- Changes and Challenges for China in 2013
- CDT Money: Uncertainty Looms in 2013
- Xi Jinping’s Southern Tour Sparks Talk ...
- Li Keqiang: Liberal Background, Limited Leewa...
- Survey: 80 Percent Want Political Reform
- Congress Close, But Details Far From Clear
- CDT Money: Credit Where Credit Is Due
- CDT Money: Bridging The Great Divide
- New York Times Wen Exposé Makes Waves
- CDT Money: Time to Call the Bottom?
- Politics Holding Back Economic Reforms
- Sock City’s Decline Reveals Economic Di...
- On Economy, Will Government Walk The Walk?
- The Liu Wen Express
- CDT Money: World Bank Report Outlines Reform ...