August 4, 2014 3:58 PM
18th party congress anti-inflation consumer spending credit crisis economic bubble economic data economic development economic growth economic growth rates economic recovery economic reform economic slowdown economic stimulus plan economists employment exports financial crisis 2008-2009 foreign investment GDP GDP growth global economy hard landing housing bubble Hu Jintao Hu Shuli imports inflation infrastructure interest rates investment manufacturing middle class migrant workers monetary policy overheating overseas investment peoples bank of china PMI pollution property prices real estate real estate bubble recession social unrest stock market trade unemployment United States Wen Jiabao Xi Jinping
July 16, 2013 3:32 AM
The New York Times’ Andrew Jacobs describes a “war of words” against the West under Xi Jinping. He points to foreign companies’
China’s slowing economy and expanding hydropower capacity helped global carbon emissions growth slow to 1.4% in 2012, less than half the
November 1, 2013 4:55 PM
Shenmu is a dried up boom town in northwestern China that illustrates the effects of China’s recent slowdown. Luxury goods stores, exclusive
August 19, 2013 6:49 AM
- Beijing Opens Infrastructure to Foreign Inves...
- How High is China’s Official Debt?
- Mixed Findings from Fruit Vendor’s Auto...
- China’s Hard Long Slog
- Amid Slowdown, Bad Debt Mounts in Jiangsu
- Second Quarter GDP Slows to 7.5%
- Retail Landlords Facing Rising Vacancies
- Hexie Farm (蟹农场)：The Unsinkable
- “You Should Be Rooting for China”
- In China, Slowdown Is a Bigger Danger Than Gr...
- CDT Money: Credit Where Credit Is Due
- China Bans Foreign Vessels from Waterways
- Do Q3 GDP Numbers Signal Recovery?
- Capital Flight May Be Hindering Growth
- Reform “Job Number One” for China...
- World Bank Forecasts Lowest China Growth in a...
- Hong Kong Clings to Separate Identity
- Is Chinese Consumption About to Collapse?