November 1, 2013 4:55 PM
anti-inflation consumer spending credit crisis economic development economic growth economic growth rates economic reform economic stimulus plan employment exports financial crisis 2008-2009 GDP GDP growth hard landing housing bubble Hu Jintao imports inflation infrastructure interest rates investment manufacturing migrant workers monetary policy real estate real estate bubble recession social unrest stock market unemployment
July 16, 2013 3:32 AM
China’s slowing economy and expanding hydropower capacity helped global carbon emissions growth slow to 1.4% in 2012, less than half the
Shenmu is a dried up boom town in northwestern China that illustrates the effects of China’s recent slowdown. Luxury goods stores, exclusive
August 19, 2013 6:49 AM
With GDP growth slowing to 7.5% in the second quarter, Beijing has invited foreign investors to bid on $55 billion worth of urban infrastructure
August 6, 2013 5:43 PM
- How High is China’s Official Debt?
- Mixed Findings from Fruit Vendor’s Auto...
- China’s Hard Long Slog
- Amid Slowdown, Bad Debt Mounts in Jiangsu
- Second Quarter GDP Slows to 7.5%
- Retail Landlords Facing Rising Vacancies
- Hexie Farm (蟹农场)：The Unsinkable
- “You Should Be Rooting for China”
- In China, Slowdown Is a Bigger Danger Than Gr...
- CDT Money: Credit Where Credit Is Due
- China Bans Foreign Vessels from Waterways
- Do Q3 GDP Numbers Signal Recovery?
- Capital Flight May Be Hindering Growth
- Reform “Job Number One” for China...
- World Bank Forecasts Lowest China Growth in a...
- Hong Kong Clings to Separate Identity
- Is Chinese Consumption About to Collapse?
- “Golden Week” Still Golden For Ch...