August 4, 2014 3:58 PM
18th party congress economic slowdown economic stimulus plan economists employment energy demand environment euro european debt crisis exports factories financial crisis financial crisis 2008-2009 financial crisis 2009 financial reform foreign businesses foreign direct investment foreign exchange foreign exchange reserves foreign investment foreign investment in China foreign oil dependence foreign trade free market gambling GDP GDP growth gender imbalance global economy global financial crisis golden week golf Hang Seng Index hard landing hexie farm Hsien Ping Lang Hu Deping Hu Jintao Hu Shuli Hydropower imf imports India India relations india trade industry inequality inflation infrastructure infrastructure projects
July 16, 2013 3:32 AM
The New York Times’ Andrew Jacobs describes a “war of words” against the West under Xi Jinping. He points to foreign companies’
China’s slowing economy and expanding hydropower capacity helped global carbon emissions growth slow to 1.4% in 2012, less than half the
November 1, 2013 4:55 PM
Shenmu is a dried up boom town in northwestern China that illustrates the effects of China’s recent slowdown. Luxury goods stores, exclusive
August 19, 2013 6:49 AM
- Beijing Opens Infrastructure to Foreign Inves...
- How High is China’s Official Debt?
- Mixed Findings from Fruit Vendor’s Auto...
- China’s Hard Long Slog
- Amid Slowdown, Bad Debt Mounts in Jiangsu
- Second Quarter GDP Slows to 7.5%
- Retail Landlords Facing Rising Vacancies
- Hexie Farm (蟹农场)：The Unsinkable
- “You Should Be Rooting for China”
- In China, Slowdown Is a Bigger Danger Than Gr...
- CDT Money: Credit Where Credit Is Due
- China Bans Foreign Vessels from Waterways
- Do Q3 GDP Numbers Signal Recovery?
- Capital Flight May Be Hindering Growth
- Reform “Job Number One” for China...
- World Bank Forecasts Lowest China Growth in a...
- Hong Kong Clings to Separate Identity
- Is Chinese Consumption About to Collapse?