May 12, 2013 8:43 PM
Beijing children Chinese language Chinese students college entrance exam college students corruption documentaries education reform foreigners in China high school Hong Kong migrant education migrant workers overseas Chinese students overseas students patriotic education patriotism poverty propaganda protests rural education soft power students study abroad tuition U.S. universities universities university wealth gap
The New York Times reports on the growing trend of well-to-do young Chinese students attending preparatory schools in New
When Amy Chua sounded her battle cry in 2011, first with the Wall Street Journal article “Why Chinese Mothers are S
May 10, 2013 8:43 AM
Late last month, The Guardian reported on Li Yang, a 26-year-old graduate student at the UK’s University of Bath, w
May 2, 2013 7:08 PM
- Are China’s Colleges Too Easy?
- Lego to Build Plant in China
- In China, Betting It All on a Child in Colleg...
- China’s Internet ‘Wall’ Hit...
- Education: A New Direction in Sino-US Relatio...
- Next Made-in-China Boom: College Graduates
- Testing Time for China’s Migrant Millio...
- Extinction Threatens 40% of China’s Min...
- China’s “Great Global Thinkers...
- The Crooked Cost of a Chinese Education
- Pessimistic About Future, Chinese Look Abroad
- Confessions of a Chinese Nationalist
- Study Shows Shifting Anxieties in China
- The Big Bang Theory of Education
- Some Ga. Schools Make Mandarin Mandatory
- Hong Kong Scraps China Education Plan
- Mainland Tensions Seeping Into Hong Kong Scho...
- Hong Kong Protests Patriotism Classes