March 5, 2014 3:49 PM
18th party congress aba county academics air quality amusement parks anti-Japan protests asylum Beijing censorship Chen Guangbiao Chinese language clothing CPPCC economic development ethnic conflict ethnic discrimination ethnic identity ethnic minority ethnic tensions fashion film film censorship film industry guantanamo bay Guizhou gun culture Gun laws hexie farm hollywood Hong Kong Hu Jintao human rights activists Hunan hu yaobang Ilham Tohti Internet censorship Japan earthquake 2011 Jiangxi knife attacks Kunming kunming attack 2014 self-immolations terrorism Tibet Uyghurs violence wealth gap Xinjiang Xinjiang protests 2009 Xinjiang violence
October 30, 2013 3:52 PM
After the violent attack on the Kunming Railway Station last weekend, China’s state media warned that “the eastward expansion
As of March 5, the following search terms were blocked on Sina Weibo (not including the “search for user” function). Attack in Kunming:
March 5, 2014 11:45 AM
Amid an atmosphere of turbulence and unrest in China’s Xinjiang region, central authorities have announced that regional policy will
January 15, 2014 10:46 AM
- Inside China’s Troubled Far West
- 9 Killed After Attacking Selibuya Police Stat...
- Uyghurs Face Discrimination and Suspicion
- China’s Last Gunslingers
- Hexie Farm (蟹农场): Behind the Wall
- Unrest In Xinjiang Incites Military Crackdown
- Dissent Magazine: China’s 99%
- After Guantanamo, Uyghur Cooks Pizza in Alban...
- ‘Cloud Atlas’ Lands in China, 35 ...
- Tibetan Self-Immolates, Others Arrested
- Mostly Men in Black
- In Xinjiang, Uyghur Identity Under Siege
- Rational Patriotism in the (Canned) Air
- China’s Other Billion: Women of the Col...
- China’s Han Flock to Theme Parks Featuring Mi...