February 4, 2014 8:33 AM
Arctic China's rise chinese food Chinese tourists debt crisis economic growth EU Europe relations EU trade France Germany global warming hard landing history imf imports India international monetary fund Japan Li Daokui manufacturing natural resources Russia soft power South China Sea Spain tourism United States Wen Jiabao Yuan rate
May 15, 2013 1:11 AM
While President Xi Jinping’s austerity measures have been curtailing official extravagance, a growing number of ordinary affluent Chinese
Bloomberg reports that a key measure of Chinese manufacturing output fell to a six-month low in January, which, combined with poor data out of the
February 3, 2014 7:53 PM
At The New York Times, Keith Bradsher describes the revival of an ancient trade route: Azamat Kulyenov, a 26-year-old train driver, slid the black-knobbed
July 21, 2013 7:25 PM
- Will Europe Trade Deal Boost Pressure on Chin...
- Free Trade and China’s European Playboo...
- China’s Soft Power Investment “No...
- Europe Screens Tainted Chinese Food
- Can Huawei Fare Better in Europe?
- China Focus Comes at a Cost for Germany
- Lots of Sellers, But Few Buyers In China
- CDT Money: Game On
- Children of China’s Future
- China’s FDI Falls Again
- China Diversifying Away From The Dollar
- G-20 Sets Yuan Policy Aside
- CDT Money: Trade Contraction Fuels Concerns
- State-Owned Power Companies “Venture Ou...
- IMF Cuts China’s 2012 Growth Forecast
- China and Merkel do Diplomatic Euro Debt Danc...
- China's Rise: To Fear Or Not To Fear?
- Eurozone Crisis, China and The Begging Bowl