April 2, 2014 6:18 PM
Africa Africa trade agriculture China's rise chinese new year Christmas currency currency revaluation debt crisis economic growth economic recovery economic reform economic slowdown employment exports financial crisis 2008-2009 food safety foreign trade Foxconn GDP hard landing high-tech imports inflation international trade investment Japan Japan relations made in China manufacturing migrant workers natural resources oil prices product safety rare earth rare metals sweatshops tainted exports textiles trade trade deficit trade disputes trade surplus U.S. relations U.S. trade U.S trade United States wages WTO Yuan rate
February 10, 2013 9:56 AM
After the WTO declared China’s rare-earth policies to be in violation of global trade rules after a two-year probe that resulted from international
A new study investigates the environmental impact of outsourced manufacturing both in China and in the United States, and finds that while air
January 20, 2014 8:25 PM
While food safety is a major public concern within China, the seemingly endless parade of food scares and scandals has also become a focal point
March 18, 2013 10:53 AM
- MOC Claims China Not World’s Top Tradin...
- U.S. Wary of China, from Los Alamos to Orbit
- CDT Money: Uncertainty Looms in 2013
- Is Insourcing More Than Just Wishful Thinking...
- CDT Money: Credit Where Credit Is Due
- U.S. Files W.T.O. Case against China
- India and Vietnam’s Trade Relationship ...
- CDT Money: The Numbers Game
- Rare White Paper Published on Rare Earths
- CDT Money: Game On
- Debates on the Future of China’s Economy
- China Reaches Out on Rare Earth
- Falling: China’s Share of Global Arms I...
- Obama Announces WTO Case Against China
- CDT Money: To Ease, or Not to Ease?
- China Posts Massive Trade Deficit
- China’s Giant Pool Of Money
- CDT Money: Trade Contraction Fuels Concerns