March 7, 2014 8:44 PM
agriculture corn drought economic growth epidemics exporting pollution family planning farmland financial crisis 2008-2009 fish farms food food exports food imports food safety food scandal food supply forced sterilization foreign investment genetically modified food global warming greenpeace industrial pollution irrigation Ministry of Agriculture pollution rural areas soil contamination urban rural divide water shortage western food in china
April 9, 2013 1:16 AM
Amid heated GMO politics and grain espionage debates, agricultural minister Han Changfu expressed his support for GMO products by announcing
The New Yorker’s Michael Specter visits BGI Shenzhen, the world’s largest sequencer of genetic data, and examines its work towards
December 30, 2013 6:06 PM
China’s first public soil survey since 1996 shows that almost a quarter of the margin between the country’s total arable land and
December 30, 2013 4:46 PM
- GMO Politics and Grain Espionage
- Majority of Chinese Oppose American GM Crops
- How Resource Scarcity Constrains China
- Ukraine [Update: Not] to Become China’s...
- China’s Genetically Modified Food Fight
- Rural Pollution: China’s Bad Earth
- Check The Date On Those Chicken Feet
- Australia Divided Over Chinese Farming Propos...
- Pollution In Fashion and Under Rugs
- Is China Rethinking its Embrace of US-Style A...
- China Told to Reduce Food Production or Face ...
- Winter Wheat Expected to Survive Drought
- Yangtze Dam Threatens Fish Sanctuary
- China Pins Food-security Hopes on Humble Pota...
- Financial Meltdown Worsens Food Crisis
- Ajmal Qureshi: Food Security in China
- China Hopes Games Will Boost Food Safety Repu...
- China: Quake Won’t Affect Food Prices