December 10, 2013 10:58 PM
Bloomberg censorship Chen Guangcheng China coverage cnn Committee to Protect Journalists foreign correspondents foreign journalists foreign media regulations Global Times jasmine revolution journalism Lhasa unrest magazines media censorship media conditions media control media regulations Ministry of Foreign Affairs news media new york times Olympics media press freedom propaganda rolling stone Rupert Murdoch self-censorship The Economist Wen Jiabao Xinhua
December 7, 2013 7:07 PM
As staff for The New York Times and Bloomberg News face visa delays and possible expulsion, Foreign Policy’s Isaac Stone Fish reviewed the
At Sinosphere, Edward Wong gives more details on Bloomberg News’ “Code 204″, a tag used to avoid antagonizing Chinese authorities
November 29, 2013 9:54 PM
The New York Times has reported aggressively on the conflict between business and journalism in Bloomberg’s China operations. Now, its
November 27, 2013 1:38 AM
- Bloomberg Under Continued Fire Over Self-Cens...
- “A Time of Reckoning” for Journal...
- Discussion of Wen’s Daughter Censored
- China Rejects Paul Mooney’s Journalist ...
- Bloomberg News Is Said to Curb Articles That ...
- The Plight of China’s Petitioners
- New Media Rules and the Prospects for Reform
- China Reporting Wins Pulitzers & Officia...
- Wall Street Journal Accused of Bribery in Chi...
- China Reporting Wins Polk Awards
- With Reporters Under Fire, Can U.S. Do More?
- Foreign Ministry Still Considering Reporter...
- Visa of New York Times Journalist Not Renewed
- Tweeting the 18th Party Congress
- Going Viral on Chinese Social Media
- New York Times Launches Chinese News Site
- Journalist Expelled from China Reflects
- Al Jazeera Expulsion Still Unexplained