March 6, 2014 5:29 PM
austerity bank lending bonus bridge collapse capital flight carbon footprint CCP 5th generation CDT Money Changsha China's rise Chinacast China Forestry chinese new year Chongqing climate change coal earnings economic bubble economic data economic recovery economic reform economic slowdown energy consumption environmental degradation Europe export exports factory sector financial crisis 2008-2009 financial reform foreign investment foreign investment in China fraud GDP GDP growth George Soros global financial crisis government data Greece greenhouse gas emissions hard landing hebei high-level corruption high-speed rail Hong Kong Hong Kong stock market housing bubble Hu Jintao imports India
March 10, 2014 4:48 PM
To open China’s annual “Two Sessions” on Wednesday, Premier Li Keqiang delivered his government work report to the National
With GDP growth slowing to 7.5% in the second quarter, Beijing has invited foreign investors to bid on $55 billion worth of urban infrastructure
August 6, 2013 5:43 PM
China watchers spent the week digesting the latest official quarterly GDP data released by the National Bureau of Statistics, which showed year-over-year
July 23, 2013 5:43 AM
- Latest GDP Numbers: Time to Freak Out? (Updat...
- Slow China Growth Spooks Investors
- Recovery in Question as GDP Growth Slows
- China’s Economy Must Clean Up, Slow Dow...
- CDT Money: Time to Call the Bottom?
- Do Q3 GDP Numbers Signal Recovery?
- September Economic Data Exceeds Expectations
- World Bank Forecasts Lowest China Growth in a...
- On Economy, Verbal Intervention May Be Key
- GDP, Infrastructure, Train Crashes and Tofu B...
- Lots of Sellers, But Few Buyers In China
- Chinese Cities Pledge to Boost Spending, but ...
- China’s Economy, Through Private Lenses
- Bear in a China Shop
- CDT Money: Earnings Season Marred by Cloud of...
- CDT Money: To Ease, or Not to Ease?
- City Lights Seen From Space Reveal How Countr...
- Exports and Imports: The Chicken and the Egg