August 6, 2013 5:43 PM
CCP 5th generation CDT Money economic data economic growth economic policy economic reform economic slowdown financial crisis 2008-2009 foreign investment foreign investment in China GDP global financial crisis global warming hard landing hebei imports inflation infrastructure infrastructure projects investment Japan leadership transition Li Keqiang manufacturing monetary policy National Bureau of Statistics stimulus United States Wen Jiabao Xi Jinping
July 16, 2013 3:32 AM
With GDP growth slowing to 7.5% in the second quarter, Beijing has invited foreign investors to bid on $55 billion worth of urban infrastructure
China watchers spent the week digesting the latest official quarterly GDP data released by the National Bureau of Statistics, which showed year-over-year
July 23, 2013 5:43 AM
Hong Kong’s benchmark index fell the most in more than a week on Monday, as the South China Morning Post reports that surprisingly poor economic
April 15, 2013 10:36 PM
- Recovery in Question as GDP Growth Slows
- China’s Economy Must Clean Up, Slow Dow...
- CDT Money: Time to Call the Bottom?
- Do Q3 GDP Numbers Signal Recovery?
- September Economic Data Exceeds Expectations
- World Bank Forecasts Lowest China Growth in a...
- On Economy, Verbal Intervention May Be Key
- GDP, Infrastructure, Train Crashes and Tofu B...
- Lots of Sellers, But Few Buyers In China
- Chinese Cities Pledge to Boost Spending, but ...
- China’s Economy, Through Private Lenses
- Bear in a China Shop
- CDT Money: Earnings Season Marred by Cloud of...
- CDT Money: To Ease, or Not to Ease?
- City Lights Seen From Space Reveal How Countr...
- Exports and Imports: The Chicken and the Egg
- China Derangement: Exaggerating an Economic Y...
- China's Puzzling Numbers