August 6, 2013 5:43 PM
CCP 5th generation CDT Money economic data economic growth economic growth rates economic policy economic reform economic slowdown exports factory sector financial crisis 2008-2009 financial reform GDP global financial crisis hard landing imports inflation infrastructure infrastructure projects investment Japan leadership transition Li Keqiang manufacturing monetary policy National Bureau of Statistics stimulus United States Wen Jiabao Xi Jinping
March 6, 2014 5:29 PM
With GDP growth slowing to 7.5% in the second quarter, Beijing has invited foreign investors to bid on $55 billion worth of urban infrastructure
China watchers spent the week digesting the latest official quarterly GDP data released by the National Bureau of Statistics, which showed year-over-year
July 23, 2013 5:43 AM
Bloomberg columnist Willie Pesek writes that we should ignore China’s latest GDP growth figure, which slowed to 7.5% in the second quarter,
July 16, 2013 3:32 AM
- Slow China Growth Spooks Investors
- Recovery in Question as GDP Growth Slows
- China’s Economy Must Clean Up, Slow Dow...
- CDT Money: Time to Call the Bottom?
- Do Q3 GDP Numbers Signal Recovery?
- September Economic Data Exceeds Expectations
- World Bank Forecasts Lowest China Growth in a...
- On Economy, Verbal Intervention May Be Key
- GDP, Infrastructure, Train Crashes and Tofu B...
- Lots of Sellers, But Few Buyers In China
- Chinese Cities Pledge to Boost Spending, but ...
- China’s Economy, Through Private Lenses
- Bear in a China Shop
- CDT Money: Earnings Season Marred by Cloud of...
- CDT Money: To Ease, or Not to Ease?
- City Lights Seen From Space Reveal How Countr...
- Exports and Imports: The Chicken and the Egg
- China Derangement: Exaggerating an Economic Y...