activists anti-China rhetoric anti-Japan protests Barack Obama Bill Clinton bloggers blogs Bo Xilai Charter 08 democracy diplomacy dissidents elections Fang Binxing freedom of expression George W. Bush Hainan He Weifang Hillary Clinton Internet Jon Huntsman June 4th maoism Mitt Romney netizens new left North Korea online public opinion presidential election propaganda protests separatism shoes Sima Nan sina weibo social media Soviet Union terrorism Tibet Tony Blair U.S. election 2012 U.S. relations United States Uyghurs views of U.S. weibo Wen Jiabao Xi Jinping Xinjiang Xinjiang violence
- Translation: The Fall of Commentary to Newspeak
- Word of the Week: Monkey-Snake
- New Year Sensitive Words: Did CCTV Party Too Hard?
- Drawing the News: The Fishball Revolution
- Badiucao (巴丢草): New Year’s Revolution