activists anti-China rhetoric anti-Japan protests Barack Obama Bill Clinton bloggers blogs Bo Xilai Charter 08 democracy diplomacy dissidents elections Fang Binxing freedom of expression George W. Bush Hainan He Weifang Hillary Clinton Internet Jon Huntsman June 4th maoism Mitt Romney netizens new left North Korea online public opinion presidential election propaganda protests separatism shoes Sima Nan sina weibo social media Soviet Union terrorism Tibet Tony Blair U.S. election 2012 U.S. relations United States Uyghurs views of U.S. weibo Wen Jiabao Xi Jinping Xinjiang Xinjiang violence
- Netizen Voices: Prisoners of Conscience Then and Now
- Minitrue: Manage Opinion on Abductee Turned Teacher
- Meme of the Week: Mom Is Calling You Home for Dinner
- Minitrue: Keep Real Estate Tax Bill Under Wraps [Correction]
- Film of the Week: “The Attorney”
- Lu Jun: “One More Law Won’t Make Us Helpless”
- Grass-Mud Horse Quiz: How Good Is Your Netizen Slang?