December 22, 2008 7:32 PM
ADB Bank of China BRIC China's rise economic growth emerging markets financial crisis 2008-2009 GDP property market social unrest statistics unemployment
November 12, 2006 7:28 PM
A growth rate of under 8 percent predicted for China in 2009 isn’t necessarily what will cause a flare-up in social unrest in the country but
In such a time of global financial instability, why might the People’s Bank of China, for the first time in six years, decreased its benchmark
September 19, 2008 2:37 PM
December 19, 2007 7:51 AM
- China’s GDP to be slower than past year...
- China growth forecasts rise again – BBC
- China’s rise fraught with hope, fear ...
- Experts See China as World’s 4th Larges...
- The Business: China Dream hits the wall
- Satyabrata Rai Chowdhuri: Why China is growin...
- AP: China Projects 8 Percent Annual Growth
- Xinhua: Grain shortfall to continue, worry fo...
- Asia Times: Chinese economy as hot as ever
- Economist: China’s reheated economy
- AP: China Says Economy Grew 9.5 Percent in 20...
- China’s Just Too Hot
- Flying high – but will it float?
- China economy settles at sustainable pace
- Soft landing predicted for China
- Will China’s growth sustain 30 more yea...
- Fault lines may hamper China growth
- China’s GDP revised up to 9.69%