August 20, 2014 12:09 PM
aging AIDS antibiotics babies children corruption counterfeit drugs counterfeit medicine demographics diabetes diseases doctors economic growth education elderly epidemics health health care health care corruption health care reform HIV HIV/AIDS hospitals hospital violence hukou inflation knife attacks labor rights laws Li Keqiang medical malpractice medical reform medical system medicine mental health mental illness migrant workers one-child policy pharmaceuticals political reform pollution poverty public health rural health care United States universal health care urbanization urban rural divide violence wealth gap
January 27, 2014 8:16 PM
For the New Yorker, Christopher Beam looks at the problems facing China’s health care system, and rising levels of violence by patients
Chris Buckley at The New York Times reports the announcement of new changes to China’s hukou registration system, as promised in the reform
July 31, 2014 12:33 AM
Zhuang Pinghui at The South China Morning Post reports that measles, a disease Beijing had planned to eradicate by 2012, is “making a comeback
July 7, 2014 5:29 PM
- How Chinese View Increasing Obesity
- China Increases Subsidies for Basic Medical C...
- China Cracks Down on Joke Medicines
- Barriers Remain for China’s Disabled Ch...
- “Idiotic” Chinese Name for Dement...
- China’s Child Mortality Down Two-thirds...
- Jack Ma Tries to Spark New Era of Charity
- ‘The Right Route’ For China’...
- Yao Ming Worries About Obesity in China
- Can China Stop Organ Trafficking?
- Why Patients in China Kill Their Doctors
- Censorship Vault: Attack at Harbin Hospital
- Bloody Attack on Doctors Triggers Protest
- Doctors Stabbed in String of Attacks
- U.S. CDC Warns of Looming “Post-Antibiotic Er...
- China-Style Obamacare for 1 Billion People
- Half of China’s Antibiotics Now Go to L...
- Violence Against Doctors on the Rise in China