July 7, 2014 5:29 PM
aging AIDS babies children corruption counterfeit drugs counterfeit medicine demographics diabetes diseases doctors economic growth education elderly epidemics foreign companies health health care health care corruption health care reform HIV hospitals hospital violence inflation knife attacks laws Li Keqiang medical malpractice medical reform medical system medicine mental health mental hospitals mental illness migrant workers Ministry of Health obesity one-child policy pharmaceuticals political reform pollution poverty protests psychiatry public health public opinion rural health care United States violence wealth gap
January 27, 2014 8:16 PM
Zhuang Pinghui at The South China Morning Post reports that measles, a disease Beijing had planned to eradicate by 2012, is “making a comeback
While China wages war on corruption in the pharmaceutical industry, China Real Time’s Te-Ping Chen and Dantong Ma report a parallel crackdown
May 21, 2014 4:51 PM
The introduction of braille and other accessibility improvements to China’s gaokao university entrance exams was recently hailed as
May 21, 2014 12:25 AM
- How Chinese View Increasing Obesity
- China Increases Subsidies for Basic Medical C...
- “Idiotic” Chinese Name for Dement...
- China’s Child Mortality Down Two-thirds...
- Jack Ma Tries to Spark New Era of Charity
- ‘The Right Route’ For China’...
- Yao Ming Worries About Obesity in China
- Can China Stop Organ Trafficking?
- Why Patients in China Kill Their Doctors
- Censorship Vault: Attack at Harbin Hospital
- Bloody Attack on Doctors Triggers Protest
- Doctors Stabbed in String of Attacks
- U.S. CDC Warns of Looming “Post-Antibiotic Er...
- China-Style Obamacare for 1 Billion People
- Half of China’s Antibiotics Now Go to L...
- Violence Against Doctors on the Rise in China
- In Industry Rife With Bribes, GSK Probe Conti...
- Infant’s Death Inflames Health-Care Tensions