March 6, 2014 6:51 PM
aging AIDS children corruption demographics doctors economic growth education Guangzhou health health care corruption health care reform HIV hospitals hospital violence inflation knife attacks medical malpractice medical reform medical system medicine mental health mental illness migrant workers pharmaceuticals pollution public health rural health care violence wealth gap
January 27, 2014 8:16 PM
NBA basketball player turned Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference delegate Yao Ming has become an advocate against growing
The New Yorker’s Jiayang Fan reports concerns that plans to phase out organ harvesting from prisoners and crack down on the illegal trade
January 10, 2014 4:08 PM
Following a patient’s stabbing of three doctors last week at a Zhejiang hospital and the staff protest that ensued, Zhang Jin at Caixin
October 31, 2013 10:18 PM
- Censorship Vault: Attack at Harbin Hospital
- Bloody Attack on Doctors Triggers Protest
- Doctors Stabbed in String of Attacks
- U.S. CDC Warns of Looming “Post-Antibiotic Er...
- China-Style Obamacare for 1 Billion People
- Half of China’s Antibiotics Now Go to L...
- Violence Against Doctors on the Rise in China
- In Industry Rife With Bribes, GSK Probe Conti...
- Infant’s Death Inflames Health-Care Tensions
- Losing Battle Against Lung Disease and Worker...
- When In China, Try Chinese Medicine
- Amartya Sen: Why India Trails China
- China’s Expanding Life Spans—and Waistl...
- Aging Chinese Face a Bleak Picture
- New Mental Health Law Comes Into Effect
- Chinese Hearing Implant Takes Aim at Cochlear
- “Black Clinics” Flourish Amid Hea...
- China’s Health Aid in Africa: Good Intentions...