April 4, 2014 8:06 PM
aging AIDS antibiotics babies children corruption counterfeit drugs demographics diabetes doctors economic growth education elderly epidemics farmers foreign companies Guangzhou health health care health care corruption health care reform HIV HIV/AIDS hospitals hospital violence inflation knife attacks labor rights laws Li Keqiang medical malpractice medical reform medical system medicine mental health mental hospitals mental illness migrant workers Ministry of Health one-child policy pharmaceuticals political reform pollution poverty public health public opinion rural health care United States violence wealth gap
January 27, 2014 8:16 PM
Joseph Stiglitz at The Guardian (via Project Syndicate) argues that China’s reformers could triumph again with the right balance of state
NBA basketball player turned Chinese People’s Political Consultative Conference delegate Yao Ming has become an advocate against growing
March 6, 2014 6:51 PM
The New Yorker’s Jiayang Fan reports concerns that plans to phase out organ harvesting from prisoners and crack down on the illegal trade
January 10, 2014 4:08 PM
- Why Patients in China Kill Their Doctors
- Censorship Vault: Attack at Harbin Hospital
- Bloody Attack on Doctors Triggers Protest
- Doctors Stabbed in String of Attacks
- U.S. CDC Warns of Looming “Post-Antibiotic Er...
- China-Style Obamacare for 1 Billion People
- Half of China’s Antibiotics Now Go to L...
- Violence Against Doctors on the Rise in China
- In Industry Rife With Bribes, GSK Probe Conti...
- Infant’s Death Inflames Health-Care Tensions
- Losing Battle Against Lung Disease and Worker...
- When In China, Try Chinese Medicine
- Amartya Sen: Why India Trails China
- China’s Expanding Life Spans—and Waistl...
- Aging Chinese Face a Bleak Picture
- New Mental Health Law Comes Into Effect
- Chinese Hearing Implant Takes Aim at Cochlear
- “Black Clinics” Flourish Amid Hea...