December 23, 2013 11:03 AM
academic freedom academics all china womens federation Anhui Arab Spring blindness business school Canada censorship Chinese students college enrollment college entrance exam college graduate joblessness college students Communist Youth League confucius institute corruption Directives from the Ministry of Truth disabled dissidents economic growth education education corruption education reform executive MBA Ministry of Truth Peking University political dissidents unemployment universities
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been leaked and distributed online. State Council
Chinese universities are political entities. Guangdong Baiyun University’s “Internet Red Army”, research on “Essentials to Winning
November 7, 2013 3:10 PM
After Peking University expelled its politically outspoken liberal Economics professor, Xia Yeliang, reports that discredit his teaching
October 27, 2013 2:06 PM
- Xia Yeliang Dismissal: Academics or Politics?
- China’s Cram School From Hell
- Is a College Degree Worthless in Today’...
- China’s Higher Education Bubble
- Chinese Braille: Feeling Their Way
- Chinese Students Still Flocking to U.S. Colle...
- Chen Guangcheng, NYU and Academic Freedom
- Corruption on College Campuses
- Higher Education Push Hinders Academic Collab...
- Graduate Programs Draw Chinese Executives
- McMaster University Closing Confucius Institu...
- Next Made-in-China Boom: College Graduates
- China’s ‘Leftover’ Women
- Foreign Journalists Teach about Media Freedom
- China’s Bid For World Domination –...