September 29, 2014 5:32 PM
abortion air pollution alibaba anti-Japan Beijing bird flu CCP history China and Japan Chinese history chinese new year Chinese tourists Christmas consumption cybersecurity divorce environment food Global Times history holidays Hong Kong huawei Internet culture marriage migrant workers National Day nationalism NPC 2007 photos pollution population railroad railway sex Shanghai slideshow smog sports Spring Festival Tibet coverage tourism traffic trains transportation travel United Kingdom unpaid wages videos wealth gap youth culture
October 4, 2013 2:32 PM
The Chinese government has designated September 30th as a national Martyrs’ Day to commemorate those who lost their lives fighting foreign
As the Chinese New Year (January 31) quickly approaches, an expected 3.6 billion trips will be made as millions of people from across the country
January 28, 2014 1:00 PM
With the Year of the Snake reaching its tail end, China has now officially entered Chunyun (春运)—the 40 day period of heavy travel that
January 16, 2014 1:24 PM
- Smog Disrupts the National Holiday
- Britain Looks to China for Christmas Cheer
- Singles’ Day Draws in Online Shoppers
- Holiday Hordes: Good for the Economy?
- Toll-free Holiday Traffic Ends in Gridlock
- The Greening Of Mooncakes
- Christmas Blossoms in China
- China Marks “Emancipation” of Tib...
- Qingming, Grave-sweeping Day
- Slideshow: All About Train Tickets
- Valentine’s Day With Chinese Characteri...
- Slideshow: New Year and New Unpaid Migrant Wo...
- Slideshow: Huge Dumpling Banquet
- Sexy Beijing: Beijing or Hong Kong?
- New Year, New Marriage Record – Lu Feir...
- China Falls For Christmas — Reuters a...
- China Juggles Tombs, Dragon Boats and Marx ...
- Slideshow: Golden Week and Passenger Flow