December 8, 2013 7:13 PM
activism AIDS aids discrimination aids prevention art censorship Beijing blood collection book reviews CCTV Chongwen discrimination divorce filial piety gay culture gay marriage gay rights Guangxi Guangzhou HIV homowives Internet censorship lesbian lgbt Lu Liping marriage movies sex Shanghai transsexuals youth culture
August 2, 2010 1:00 PM
The Chinese government in Hunan has stated that homosexuality is “in violation of morals” in response to efforts by Xiang Yuhan, a gay rights
While the Chinese LGBT community faces widespread discrimination in real life, online culture has seen a surge of slash fiction—fan fiction
November 15, 2013 6:14 PM
The South China Morning Post’s Joanna Chiu spoke with openly gay lawyer Zhou Dan about advising the LGBT community on legal issues in a society
October 20, 2013 4:08 PM
- Second Annual LGBT Conference Proves Success
- How Would Accepting Gay Culture Change China?
- Majority Favor Same Sex Marriage in Sina Poll
- A Look at “Behind the Red Door: Sex in ...
- Divorce, Marriage and What it Means to be Gay...
- How Technology is Changing Chinese
- CNN Anchor’s Coming Out Rattles China’s Close...
- China Lifts Ban on Lesbian Blood Donation
- 10m Chinese Women Married to Gay Men?
- Coming Out in China
- First Review of Mamma Mia! in Mandarin
- Gay Rights: Late Starter’s Advantage in...
- CCTV Slams Lü Liping for Stoking Homophobia, ...
- Gay Marriage With Chinese Characteristics
- Family Pressure on Gays and Lesbians in China
- ‘Mama Wu’ Unlikely Hero for Homos...
- Police Raid Popular Gay Hangout
- Visibility of Gay People Reflects Changes in ...