banking CBRC censorship China Banking Regulatory Commission Directives from the Ministry of Truth dollar value economic growth financial crisis 2008-2009 hong kong protests 2014 HSBC Hubei Internet censorship Iran journalism Li Xiaolin manufacturing media ethics Ministry of Truth money laundering multinational companies newspapers PMI princelings renminbi shanghai stock market soft landing Standard Chartered Switzerland U.S. relations United Kingdom World Economic Forum
- Netizen Voices: Prisoners of Conscience Then and Now
- Minitrue: Manage Opinion on Abductee Turned Teacher
- Meme of the Week: Mom Is Calling You Home for Dinner
- Minitrue: Keep Real Estate Tax Bill Under Wraps [Correction]
- Film of the Week: “The Attorney”
- Lu Jun: “One More Law Won’t Make Us Helpless”
- Grass-Mud Horse Quiz: How Good Is Your Netizen Slang?