October 16, 2013 12:03 PM
Bo Xilai CCP Chen Guangcheng democracy Deng Bolun diaoyu islands Global Times Han Han Internet censorship Internet freedom iSun Affairs Japan jasmine revolution July 1 protests Kim Jong-un Learn From Lei Feng Day Lei Feng Lujiang Indecent Photos Incident Mao Zedong mo yan netease netizens netizens' voices Netizen Voices online public opinion sina weibo southern weekly protest 2013 Twitter weibo word of the week
February 12, 2013 1:06 AM
混球屎报 (Hùnqiú Shǐbào): Muddled Shit Times A pejorative play on “Global Times” (环球时报 Huánqiú Shíbào), the name
Hu Xijin, chief editor of the state-run Global Times, shared his thoughts on the Bo Xilai trial via Weibo: 胡锡进: I don’t want to discuss what
August 24, 2013 5:29 PM
Veteran China blog Danwei has announced its 2013 Model Workers—a valuable list of the best current (mostly) English-language China blogs,
August 16, 2013 2:58 AM
- Orgy Photos Making Awkward Waves on Web
- Hu Xijin on Guiding Public Opinion
- Weibo: The Light of the Law Never Shone on Th...
- Lei Feng: Hero For Today’s China?
- China’s Diplomacy 2.0 and Hu Xijin
- Global Times Backs Twitter Policy
- Netizen Voices: Global Times’ Victory i...
- Drawing the News: Shackles, Smog, and More
- Netizen Voices: Financial Disclosure Never?
- Word of the Week: Frisbee Hu
- Scenes from the Southern Weekly Protest
- Netizen Voices: “Life Above Politics...
- Does Hu Xijin Favor Free Speech?
- NetEase News Calls Out Global Times
- China’s Aircraft Carrier and the Human Race
- Hu Xijin: A Few Words for the Liberals
- Netizen Voices: In Defense of Han Han’s Potty...
- Netizen Voices: Hu Xijin on Shifang