March 17, 2014 6:14 PM
aircraft carriers air quality Anhui Big V blogs Bo Xilai CCP cdt this week censorship Chen Guangcheng Chinese Navy Chongqing Chris Buckley Dalai Lama democracy Deng Bolun diaoyu islands financial disclosure Global Times Han Han Hong Kong Hu xijin independence information control Internet censorship Internet freedom iSun Affairs Japan jasmine revolution July 1 protests Kim Jong-un Korean War Learn From Lei Feng Day Lei Feng Lujiang Indecent Photos Incident mandarin Mao Zedong maritime disputes microblogs mo yan netizens netizens' voices Netizen Voices online public opinion sina weibo southern weekly protest 2013 Tibet Twitter weibo word of the week
February 12, 2013 1:06 AM
The Crimean parliament and an overwhelming majority of voters chose to join the Russian Federation, sparking protest from the US and EU and putting
Nearly three years ago, Global Times chief editor Hu Xijin opened his own Weibo account. Since then, he has been barraged with snarky retorts to
February 21, 2014 10:03 AM
混球屎报 (Hùnqiú Shǐbào): Muddled Shit Times A pejorative play on “Global Times” (环球时报 Huánqiú Shíbào), the name
October 16, 2013 12:03 PM
- This Week on CDT, February 21, 2014
- Danwei Model Workers 2013: the China-Watcher ...
- Orgy Photos Making Awkward Waves on Web
- Hu Xijin on Guiding Public Opinion
- Weibo: The Light of the Law Never Shone on Th...
- Lei Feng: Hero For Today’s China?
- China’s Diplomacy 2.0 and Hu Xijin
- Global Times Backs Twitter Policy
- Netizen Voices: Bo Xilai Reminds Me of Someon...
- Netizen Voices: Global Times’ Victory i...
- Drawing the News: Shackles, Smog, and More
- Netizen Voices: Financial Disclosure Never?
- Word of the Week: Frisbee Hu
- Scenes from the Southern Weekly Protest
- Netizen Voices: “Life Above Politics...
- Does Hu Xijin Favor Free Speech?
- NetEase News Calls Out Global Times
- China’s Aircraft Carrier and the Human Race