May 12, 2014 4:35 PM
17th Party Congress economic reform Economics economic slowdown economic stimulus plan education education reform Egypt emerging money energy Europe export exports extreme weather factory sector fake news financial crisis financial crisis 2008-2009 financial policies financial policy flight delays floods 2010 food food prices food safety food supply foreign currency reserves foreign trade Foxconn fraud Fuel Prices fuel shortage funerals gender imbalance happiness index hard landing health care hong kong economy Hong Kong status housing bubble housing prices Hu Jintao hukou imf imports income tax inequality inflation interest rate interest rates
April 13, 2012 1:08 PM
At The New York Times, Yu Hua reports a literature professor’s suggestion, “based more on poetic license than empirical evidence,”
Keith Bradsher at The New York Times reports that the Chinese government is starting to rein in the “rapid growth” of the money supply,
January 18, 2014 9:40 PM
The Wall Street Journal’s Brian Spegele and William Kazer report new plans to promote investment and efficiency by selectively increasing
January 3, 2014 8:58 PM
- What Do Chinese Want From the Third Plenum?
- In Hong Kong, Inflation Spooks the Spirit Wor...
- Chinese Way of Doing Business: In Cash We Tru...
- Food Prices Escalate Amid Inflationary Pressu...
- Coldest Winter in 28 Years Hits China
- CDT Money: Uncertainty Looms in 2013
- CDT Money: Time to Call the Bottom?
- Study Shows Shifting Anxieties in China
- September Economic Data Exceeds Expectations
- Is Chinese Consumption About to Collapse?
- China Frets Over Coming Pork Shortage
- China Richer But Not Happier
- CDT Money: Earnings Season Marred by Cloud of...
- CDT Money: To Ease, or Not to Ease?
- China’s Gold Rush Explained
- CDT Money: China Cuts Reserve Requirement
- CDT Money: Trade Contraction Fuels Concerns
- China Holds Off Reserve Ratio Cut