May 1, 2013 4:56 PM
CDT Money consumer price CPI currency currency revaluation debt crisis economic growth economic reform economic slowdown exports financial crisis 2008-2009 financial policies food prices GDP GDP growth hard landing interest rates investment Li Keqiang manufacturing monetary policy oil overheating PBOC pork price pork prices property prices Wen Jiabao Yuan rate zhou xiaochuan
April 13, 2012 1:08 PM
The New York Times’ David Barboza looks at the economic and political reasons why cash is so dominant in financial
In the National People’s Congress session, the government set a target of 3.5% inflation for 2013, but leaders have
March 11, 2013 11:50 AM
The cold front that hit southern China a week ago is likely to continue, creating pressure on the country’s transpo
January 13, 2013 11:30 PM
- CDT Money: Uncertainty Looms in 2013
- CDT Money: Time to Call the Bottom?
- Study Shows Shifting Anxieties in China
- September Economic Data Exceeds Expectations
- Is Chinese Consumption About to Collapse?
- China Frets Over Coming Pork Shortage
- China Richer But Not Happier
- CDT Money: Earnings Season Marred by Cloud of...
- CDT Money: To Ease, or Not to Ease?
- China’s Gold Rush Explained
- CDT Money: China Cuts Reserve Requirement
- CDT Money: Trade Contraction Fuels Concerns
- China Holds Off Reserve Ratio Cut
- Twelve Challenges For China In 2012
- President Hu Jintao Delivers New Year Speech
- China’s Hu Pledges More Imports to Boost Worl...
- Real Estate Prices Tumble as Chinese Governme...
- Zombies and Beijing's Taxi Woes