May 12, 2014 4:35 PM
Bank of China bonds CCP 5th generation CDT Money chinese new year Chongqing consumer price consumer prices corruption CPI currency currency revaluation debt crisis economic growth economic reform economic slowdown exports financial crisis 2008-2009 financial policies food food prices GDP GDP growth gini coefficient hard landing housing prices imports inflation interest rate interest rates investment labor costs Li Keqiang manufacturing monetary policy oil overheating PBOC pork price pork prices prices property prices real estate taxes trade surplus Wang Qishan wealth gap Wen Jiabao Yuan rate zhou xiaochuan
April 13, 2012 1:08 PM
At The New York Times, Yu Hua reports a literature professor’s suggestion, “based more on poetic license than empirical evidence,”
Keith Bradsher at The New York Times reports that the Chinese government is starting to rein in the “rapid growth” of the money supply,
January 18, 2014 9:40 PM
The Wall Street Journal’s Brian Spegele and William Kazer report new plans to promote investment and efficiency by selectively increasing
January 3, 2014 8:58 PM
- What Do Chinese Want From the Third Plenum?
- In Hong Kong, Inflation Spooks the Spirit Wor...
- Chinese Way of Doing Business: In Cash We Tru...
- Food Prices Escalate Amid Inflationary Pressu...
- Coldest Winter in 28 Years Hits China
- CDT Money: Uncertainty Looms in 2013
- CDT Money: Time to Call the Bottom?
- Study Shows Shifting Anxieties in China
- September Economic Data Exceeds Expectations
- Is Chinese Consumption About to Collapse?
- China Frets Over Coming Pork Shortage
- China Richer But Not Happier
- CDT Money: Earnings Season Marred by Cloud of...
- CDT Money: To Ease, or Not to Ease?
- China’s Gold Rush Explained
- CDT Money: China Cuts Reserve Requirement
- CDT Money: Trade Contraction Fuels Concerns
- China Holds Off Reserve Ratio Cut