May 12, 2014 4:35 PM
17th Party Congress 2008 Sichuan earthquake agriculture banking Beijing Bo Xilai bribery CCP CCP 5th generation censorship Chongqing corruption economic growth economic reform economic slowdown education energy exports financial crisis 2008-2009 food food safety Global Times health care Hu Jintao inflation labor rights leadership transition Li Keqiang Liu Xiaobo manufacturing NGOs oil one-child policy petitioners political reform protests real estate Shanghai sina weibo stock market Taiwan relations Tibet U.S. trade United States videos wealth gap Wen Jiabao Xi Jinping Yuan rate Zhejiang
April 13, 2012 1:08 PM
At The New York Times, Yu Hua reports a literature professor’s suggestion, “based more on poetic license than empirical evidence,”
Keith Bradsher at The New York Times reports that the Chinese government is starting to rein in the “rapid growth” of the money supply,
January 18, 2014 9:40 PM
The Wall Street Journal’s Brian Spegele and William Kazer report new plans to promote investment and efficiency by selectively increasing
January 3, 2014 8:58 PM
- What Do Chinese Want From the Third Plenum?
- In Hong Kong, Inflation Spooks the Spirit Wor...
- Chinese Way of Doing Business: In Cash We Tru...
- Food Prices Escalate Amid Inflationary Pressu...
- Coldest Winter in 28 Years Hits China
- CDT Money: Uncertainty Looms in 2013
- CDT Money: Time to Call the Bottom?
- Study Shows Shifting Anxieties in China
- September Economic Data Exceeds Expectations
- Is Chinese Consumption About to Collapse?
- China Frets Over Coming Pork Shortage
- China Richer But Not Happier
- CDT Money: Earnings Season Marred by Cloud of...
- CDT Money: To Ease, or Not to Ease?
- China’s Gold Rush Explained
- CDT Money: China Cuts Reserve Requirement
- CDT Money: Trade Contraction Fuels Concerns
- China Holds Off Reserve Ratio Cut