January 18, 2014 9:40 PM
Bank of China bonds CCP 5th generation CDT Money chinese new year consumer price corruption CPI currency currency revaluation debt crisis economic growth economic reform economic slowdown education exports financial crisis 2008-2009 financial policies food prices GDP GDP growth gini coefficient hard landing housing prices Hu Jintao imports inflation interest rate interest rates investment Li Keqiang manufacturing monetary policy oil overheating PBOC pork price pork prices prices property prices real estate Shanghai stock market trade surplus Wang Qishan wealth gap Wen Jiabao yuan Yuan rate zhou xiaochuan
April 13, 2012 1:08 PM
Keith Bradsher at The New York Times reports that the Chinese government is starting to rein in the “rapid growth” of the money supply,
The Wall Street Journal’s Brian Spegele and William Kazer report new plans to promote investment and efficiency by selectively increasing
January 3, 2014 8:58 PM
As the Party’s Third Plenum approaches, the Pew Research Center’s Jacob Poushter looks at recent polling for signs of what issues
November 8, 2013 4:18 PM
- In Hong Kong, Inflation Spooks the Spirit Wor...
- Chinese Way of Doing Business: In Cash We Tru...
- Food Prices Escalate Amid Inflationary Pressu...
- Coldest Winter in 28 Years Hits China
- CDT Money: Uncertainty Looms in 2013
- CDT Money: Time to Call the Bottom?
- Study Shows Shifting Anxieties in China
- September Economic Data Exceeds Expectations
- Is Chinese Consumption About to Collapse?
- China Frets Over Coming Pork Shortage
- China Richer But Not Happier
- CDT Money: Earnings Season Marred by Cloud of...
- CDT Money: To Ease, or Not to Ease?
- China’s Gold Rush Explained
- CDT Money: China Cuts Reserve Requirement
- CDT Money: Trade Contraction Fuels Concerns
- China Holds Off Reserve Ratio Cut
- Twelve Challenges For China In 2012