November 8, 2013 4:18 PM
CDT Money consumer price corruption CPI currency currency revaluation debt crisis economic growth economic reform economic slowdown exports financial policies food prices GDP GDP growth gini coefficient hard landing interest rates investment Li Keqiang manufacturing monetary policy oil overheating PBOC pork price pork prices Wen Jiabao Yuan rate zhou xiaochuan
April 13, 2012 1:08 PM
As the Party’s Third Plenum approaches, the Pew Research Center’s Jacob Poushter looks at recent polling for signs of what issues
The Wall Street Journal’s Te-Ping Chen reports on rising costs of afterliving and spiralling denominations of “ghost money”
August 20, 2013 4:03 PM
The New York Times’ David Barboza looks at the economic and political reasons why cash is so dominant in financial transactions in China
May 1, 2013 4:56 PM
- Food Prices Escalate Amid Inflationary Pressu...
- Coldest Winter in 28 Years Hits China
- CDT Money: Uncertainty Looms in 2013
- CDT Money: Time to Call the Bottom?
- Study Shows Shifting Anxieties in China
- September Economic Data Exceeds Expectations
- Is Chinese Consumption About to Collapse?
- China Frets Over Coming Pork Shortage
- China Richer But Not Happier
- CDT Money: Earnings Season Marred by Cloud of...
- CDT Money: To Ease, or Not to Ease?
- China’s Gold Rush Explained
- CDT Money: China Cuts Reserve Requirement
- CDT Money: Trade Contraction Fuels Concerns
- China Holds Off Reserve Ratio Cut
- Twelve Challenges For China In 2012
- President Hu Jintao Delivers New Year Speech
- China’s Hu Pledges More Imports to Boost Worl...