February 12, 2014 12:36 PM
1949 60 years Amazon Apple authoritarianism computers contemporary art economic development economic growth education entrepreneurs exports Facebook fashion financial crisis 2009 foreign companies foreign investment Foxconn high-tech intellectual property rights manufacturing OECD patent r&d research and development scientific development steve jobs super computer technology technology innovation Weixin
February 5, 2014 3:02 PM
New Scientist’s Jacob Aron reports that China’s Jade Rabbit moon rover has been pronounced dead: Communication was established
In its annual innovation issue, Fast Company counters the common assumption that China is not a center for innovation by claiming that the country
February 10, 2014 10:20 PM
Gwynn Guilford reports in Quartz that while China plans to become “an ‘innovation-oriented nation’ by 2020″ and “a
November 16, 2013 4:04 PM
- Supercomputer Marks China’s Growing Tec...
- Taking the West’s Technology, Leaving i...
- Chinese Supercomputer Poised to Take No. 1 Ra...
- Lenovo Looks Ahead From Atop PC World
- The Argument For Chinese Innovation
- Facebook, China and Innovation
- China Aims for High-Tech Primacy
- How China Kills Creativity
- One Click Forward, Two Back
- China Unveils Supercomputer Based on Its Own ...
- China Searches for the Next Steve Jobs
- Fake Great Wall Prompts Introspection, While ...
- Moving China Up the Value Chain
- China as an Innovation Center? Not So Fast
- Counterpoint: Debunking Myths About China
- Can China Become An Intellectual Property Pow...
- When Innovation, Too, Is Made in China
- China Poised to Lead World in Patent Filings