August 7, 2014 10:10 AM
Anhui Apple art art exhibitions artists Beijing business disputes Caijing CCP Chengdu Chenzhou computers computer security Cultural Revolution cybersecurity death diaoyu islands digital security Edward Snowden Evan Osnos Facebook factories factory workers forced demolitions Foxconn funerals government spending Great Firewall Hong Kong Hunan Hu Shuli industrial accidents inflation intellectual property rights IPad iPhone manufacturing SARS scalpers Shanghai Shenzhen sina weibo South China Morning Post state council's information office supply chain surveillance video games VPN word of the week working conditions
May 7, 2011 12:56 PM
Bloomberg’s Steven Yang and Lulu Yilun Chen report that Apple laptops and tablets have been excluded from government procurement in China,
红派壹号 (hóng pài yī hào): red padThe Chinese Communist Party’s answer to the iPad. Introduced in January 2012,
January 15, 2014 12:00 PM
The Wall Street Journal’s Te-Ping Chen reports on rising costs of afterliving and spiralling denominations of “ghost money”
August 20, 2013 4:03 PM
- Contemporary Chinese Art: Young and Restless
- Artist Puts iPad on Pedestal
- iPad Dispute in China Settled Cheaply
- Diaoyu Island Dispute, Now For iPad!
- New iPad: Made, but Not Yet Sold in China
- Apple’s China Problems
- Chinese Muckraker Caixin Expands Its Mandate
- Foxconn Workshops Resume iPad Production; Boy...
- China Sealing Cracks in the Great Firewall
- Chinese Government’s PR Arm Gets iPad App
- Chinese Apple Stores have Highest Traffic, Re...
- Apple, at Long Last, Launches iPad in China
- Pirates Rewrite Script for Apple’s Chin...