September 18, 2015 4:32 PM
Anhui Apple art artists Beijing blogs Caijing CCP Chengdu Cultural Revolution cybersecurity diaoyu islands Edward Snowden Evan Osnos Facebook factories factory workers forced demolitions Foxconn gaming Great Firewall Hong Kong Hunan Hu Shuli industrial accidents inflation intellectual property rights Internet censorship Internet surveillance iPhone Japan relations journalism June 4th labor conditions Lenovo manufacturing monopoly Nanjing Massacre online public opinion organ transplants piracy SARS Shanghai Shenzhen sina weibo surveillance Tiananmen Square Twitter WeChat word of the week
May 7, 2011 12:56 PM
GreatFire.org’s Percy Alpha reports the discovery of malware-infected software on Apple’s Chinese App Store, including Wechat,
Bloomberg’s Steven Yang and Lulu Yilun Chen report that Apple laptops and tablets have been excluded from government procurement in China,
August 7, 2014 10:10 AM
红派壹号 (hóng pài yī hào): red padThe Chinese Communist Party’s answer to the iPad. Introduced in January 2012,
January 15, 2014 12:00 PM
- In Hong Kong, Inflation Spooks the Spirit Wor...
- Contemporary Chinese Art: Young and Restless
- Artist Puts iPad on Pedestal
- iPad Dispute in China Settled Cheaply
- Diaoyu Island Dispute, Now For iPad!
- New iPad: Made, but Not Yet Sold in China
- Apple’s China Problems
- Chinese Muckraker Caixin Expands Its Mandate
- Foxconn Workshops Resume iPad Production; Boy...
- China Sealing Cracks in the Great Firewall
- Chinese Government’s PR Arm Gets iPad App
- Chinese Apple Stores have Highest Traffic, Re...
- Apple, at Long Last, Launches iPad in China
- Pirates Rewrite Script for Apple’s Chin...