May 8, 2014 4:16 PM
3G app Apple Baidu Beijing black market cell phones censorship China Mobile China Unicom Chinese language Chongqing counterfeit goods counterfeiting Dalai Lama diaoyu islands e-waste English exports Facebook factories factory workers Foxconn Google IPad iPhone iPhones labor conditions labor rights Lenovo manufacturing maps migrant workers mobile technology Robin Li shanzhai Shenzhen smartphone steve jobs supply chain Suzhou technology telecommunications videos working conditions Xiaomi Yangtze River Yunnan Zhengzhou ZTE
March 16, 2012 2:24 PM
At Caixin, Yu Ge comments on recent criticism in People’s Daily of the adoption of English terms such as Wi-Fi, PM2.5 and iPhone. “An
The Wall Street Journal reports from Beijing, where Apple CEO Tim Cook and China Mobile chairman Xi Guohua held a press briefing about a new deal
January 15, 2014 6:22 PM
The Wall Street Journal’s Lorraine Luk and Daisuke Wakabayashi report a long-anticipated agreement to bring Apple’s iPhone to
December 4, 2013 11:08 PM
- Corruption in Chongqing: There’s an App...
- iPhone 5 Launch Fizzles in Beijing
- Did Chinese iPhone Workers Really Go on Strik...
- More on Apple’s Map Malfunction
- Apple Solves Diaoyu Dispute, but Drains the Y...
- iPhone 5 Sets Accessory Makers Scrambling
- Meet China’s Factory Workers
- Apple’s China Problems
- Apple Aborts iPhone Launch in China
- Apple Missing Chances in China?
- The Shadowy World of iPhone Cases
- Dreamwork China: The Workers of Foxconn
- A Trip to China Can Make a Guy Hate His iPhon...
- Upwardly Mobile: Shanzhai Phones’ Decli...
- Rebecca MacKinnon at TEDGlobal: Let’s t...
- “How I Was Treated on the Subway While ...
- China Unicom Rallies on iPhone Growth Hopes
- Baidu Planning Mobile Operating System?