August 21, 2013 11:09 PM
#CN4Iran Afghanistan Ai Weiwei Ban Ki-Moon Chinese diplomacy crude oil Darfur diplomacy eu embargo Iran Iran oil Iraq oil israel middle east nuclear nuclear crisis nuclear iran Nuclear talks nuclear weapons oil online activism sanction sanctions Syria trade sanction Twitter U.S. relations U.S. sanctions UN sanctions UNSC
November 25, 2013 4:17 PM
The Wall Street Journal reports that U.S. sanctions on Iranian oil haven’t stopped China from importing “$500 million of additional
While China has hardened its position towards Syria, United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon has called on China to use its influence in
July 15, 2012 11:50 AM
As the US and the EU prepare a sanction regime targeting Iranian oil exports in an effort to influence Iran’s nuclear ambitions, China
March 28, 2012 5:54 PM
- China Tells Iran to Show ‘Flexibility and Sin...
- Iran Envoy in China as Sanctions Push Builds
- Fischer to Push Chinese on Sanctions
- US Faces Diplomatic Slog to Get China to Back...
- The Times: Chinese Whispers
- Chinese Cyber-Activists Lend Support to Democ...
- Chinese Envoy Objects to More Penalties for I...
- Chinese Activists to Opposition: ‘Go, I...
- China and Middle East Relations
- China Opposes Iran Sanctions Sought by U.S.
- Iran, China to Cement Cooperation
- China Prods Iran to Answer U.N. – Audra...