March 5, 2014 11:40 PM
anti-Japan protests Beijing Beijing Internet Instructions censorship Censorship Vault diaoyu islands diplomacy Directives from the Ministry of Truth east china sea history Internet censorship Japan relations maritime disputes Ministry of Truth nationalism people's daily philippines Shanghai Shinzo Abe sina weibo South China Sea south korea Taiwan territorial disputes U.S. relations United States weibo World War II Xinhua Yasukuni Shrine
February 6, 2014 1:16 PM
At its ongoing National People’s Congress on Wednesday, Michael Martina and Greg Torode report at Reuters, China announced a 12.2% rise
The following censorship instructions, issued to the media by government authorities, have been leaked and distributed online. State Council
February 9, 2014 3:10 PM
Sales of Moutai liquor are down since Xi Jinping imposed austerity measures on public spending last year. The luxury grain alcohol, produced by
January 24, 2014 12:00 PM
- Netizen Voices: A Unique Form of Necrophilia
- Chinese, Japanese Ambassadors Appear on BBC A...
- Japan Rescues Chinese Balloonist; Chinese Amb...
- Bicyclist Blames Failed Dope Test on Chinese ...
- The Fall Guy: China’s Worst Diplomat
- China’s ADIZ: Can Conflict Be Avoided?
- ADIZ Tensions Overshadow Biden’s Asia A...
- Biden in Japan to Start Asia Trip
- Defiance of China’s Air Defense ID Zone...
- Why Are Japan’s Apologies Forgotten?
- Abe Irks China with Shrine Offering
- Japanese Study: China Polluting Mount Fuji
- Will Drones Increase Chances of Conflict in A...
- Hacking U.S. Secrets, China Pushes for Drones
- Hacker Group in China Linked to Cyber Attacks...
- Satan Lucky’s Floating World
- China Warns Asia Over New Japanese Ship
- CNOOC Targets Gas Fields in East China Sea