August 6, 2014 12:38 PM
acftu activists Adidas Africa Africa investment Americans in China Apple arrests artists auto industry Beijing cadres chengguan child labor Chinese migrants copper corporate responsibility dongguan explosions factories factory workers foreign cars foreign companies foreign correspondents Foxconn Fujian Guangdong han dongfang Honda iPhone labor labor conditions labor rights labor unions labor unrest manufacturing migrant workers mining industry pensions protest protests riots Shenzhen shoes strikes suicide trade unions workers yue yuen strike zambia
April 24, 2014 5:10 PM
Following the Kunshan Zhongrong Metal Products factory blast that killed at least 75 workers and injured more than 180 last weekend, several
China Labour Bulletin has posted a profile of Meng Han, a lifelong laborer who has devoted himself to fight for labor rights in China. Meng was
June 16, 2014 7:26 PM
NPR’s All Things Considered tells the story of Stuart Foster, an American sociology professor who was forced to assemble Christmas lights
May 29, 2014 4:40 PM
- China’s Officials Muzzle Labor Activist...
- Chinese Workers Grow Bolder in Exerting Clout
- Labor Activist Charged After Yue Yuen Strike
- Minitrue: Yue Yuen Strike, Cao Shunli, More
- Shoe Factory Strikes Spread To Jiangxi (Updat...
- China’s Workers Restive And On Strike
- Labor Organization in China: Risky Business
- “Democracy Must Begin on the Factory Fl...
- Artist Puts iPad on Pedestal
- Is Change Emerging in China’s Factories...
- Foxconn Entangled in Labor Rights Inquiries
- Visiting the Morecambe Bay Victims’ Fam...
- Inside Foxconn
- Report Says Thousands of Foxconn Workers Prot...
- Did Chinese iPhone Workers Really Go on Strik...
- Living Conditions Become New Labor Flashpoint
- Foxconn Closes Plant After Worker Brawl
- Meet China’s Factory Workers