February 12, 2014 11:40 AM
Africa Apple copper corporate responsibility democracy election Evan Osnos factories factory workers foreign correspondents Foxconn Fujian han dongfang Honda iPhone labor abuse labor disputes labor rights labor unrest manufacturing migrant workers mining industry riots Shenzhen strikes suicide unpaid wages views of China women workers zambia
November 1, 2012 12:12 AM
At The World Post, China Labour Bulletin founder Han Dongfang discusses prospects for labor organization in China: […] Of course, the party
The New Yorker’s Evan Osnos talks to artist Li Liao about his piece Consumption, currently on display in Beijing in an exhibition of 50 young,
January 18, 2013 3:16 PM
Keith Bradsher and Charles Duhigg of The New York Times report that electronics companies such as Apple, which came under heavy criticism earlier
December 27, 2012 6:45 AM
- Visiting the Morecambe Bay Victims’ Fam...
- Inside Foxconn
- Report Says Thousands of Foxconn Workers Prot...
- Did Chinese iPhone Workers Really Go on Strik...
- Living Conditions Become New Labor Flashpoint
- Foxconn Closes Plant After Worker Brawl
- Meet China’s Factory Workers
- Report Shows Foxconn Conditions Improving
- Chinese Manager Killed at Zambian Mine
- Foxconn Pledges to Improve Conditions
- This American Life’s Foxconn Retraction...
- This American Life Retracts Episode on Foxcon...
- On the Rooftops of Foxconn (Updated)
- China Critic Wins Zambian Election
- Protesters Clash with Police in Southern Chin...
- Foxconn Factories: How Bad Is It?
- The End of China’s Cheap Denim Dream
- The Kids of Foxconn