August 27, 2013 5:39 PM
2008 Sichuan earthquake Beijing News Caijing censorship Chang Ping David Bandurski Directives from the Ministry of Truth foreign media Global Times Guangdong Hu Shuli Internet news investigative journalism journalists Lan Chengzhang lu yuegang media censorship media control media corruption media reform mine safety newspapers press freedom propaganda propaganda department Southern Media Group Southern Weekly southern weekly protest 2013 violence against journalists Wang Keqin
Mr. Mooney said he suspected that the government’s decision to deny him a visa was punishment
November 9, 2013 3:40 PM
The South China Morning Post reports that all members of China’s press corps will soon be required to attend classes on Marxism: China has
The China Environmental Press Awards have been handed out to several Chinese journalists, including a citizen journalist who launched a campaign
June 6, 2013 12:58 PM
New regulations recently announced by the State Administration of Radio, Film and Television forbid Chinese journalists from using content
April 29, 2013 3:14 PM
- What if Xi Gave an Interview and No One Cared...
- CPJ Report: Challenged in China
- The Legacy of the Southern Weekly Protests
- Censorship Row Engulfs Second Newspaper
- Southern Weekly Censorship Faceoff Continues ...
- Unhappy Guangdong Journalists Protest New Yea...
- Abuse of Foreign Journalists in China: Respon...
- Uncertainty Surrounds Newspaper Staff Shuffle...
- Foreign Journalists Teach about Media Freedom
- Too Much “Negative” News, or Too ...
- China: Balancing a Dream
- “Tibetans And Han Are One Family”
- Investigating China
- What Happened at The Beijing News?
- Crack Reporters “Burning Out”
- Chinese Editors, and a Web Site, Detail Censo...
- The Plight of the Chinese Newspaper Reporter
- Chinese Media Must Push the Limits