February 18, 2015 3:08 PM
arts censorship Australia relations Barack Obama CCTV central asia crackdown ethnic minority ethnic tensions forced demolitions foreigners in China France freedom of expression Global Times Henan hexie farm human rights watch Ilham Tohti international relations islam journalism kashgar middle east minorities music Myanmar Olympics human rights Olympics torch one-child policy press freedom religion religious freedom rock music security sina weibo social unrest Southeast Asia Spring Festival state media terrorism Tibet tibetan buddhism Tibetans Urumqi Uyghurs weibo Xinhua Xinjiang Xinjiang protests 2009 Xinjiang violence Yunnan
July 15, 2015 9:58 PM
At the New York Times, Michael Forsythe cites coverage from U.S. government-funded Radio Free Asia on a suicide attack in Hotan Prefecture,
Following several highly publicized killings by the Islamic State, Chinese netizens have been discussing Beijing’s role in combatting
February 6, 2015 11:04 AM
In response to mounting violence in Xinjiang and elsewhere in China, Beijing launched an “ultra-tough, unconventional” crackdown
February 4, 2015 4:18 PM
- Charlie Hebdo, China, Press Freedom, and Soli...
- Harsh Sentence for Uyghur Scholar May Fuel Ra...
- Ramadan Fasting Restricted as Official Vows F...
- Blood, Fear and Hip-Hop in Xinjiang
- Four Years After Xinjiang Riots, Grievances U...
- Unrest In Xinjiang Incites Military Crackdown
- China Says More Arrested After Deadly Clash
- China’s Female Imams
- Hexie Farm (蟹农场): Untitled
- Ramadan Celebrations Off Limits In Xinjiang
- China Faces Shifting Dynamic in Middle East
- “Commitment Contract” for Xinjiang Muslims
- Muslims Clash with Police over Mosque
- How China Kept Lid on Ramadan
- Australia Pressed to Take Uighurs
- Muslims Riot In China’s Henan Province
- Supreme Court is Urged to Order Uighurs’...
- China Arrested Almost 1,300 in Muslim West La...