18th party congress anti-Japan anti-Japan protests anti-japan protests 2012 blocked keywords Bo Xilai CCTV censorship citizens' movement citizenship diaoyu islands Drawing the News endangered species Gangnam style Gu Jiyang gu kailai He Guoqiang Hong Kong Hu Jintao Internet culture Internet users Japan Jiangsu Leung Chun-ying National Bureau of Statistics netizen netizens online activism patriotic education patriotism People's Liberation Army Politburo Standing Committee political cartoons political humor propaganda Rabble News satire Scholarism Sensitive Words Series Shanghai Shuanggui sina weibo South China tiger Wang Lijun weibo Xi Jinping Zhang Lixia Zhao Tianshao Zhou Yongkang Zhou Zhenglong
- Netizen Voices: “Who Let You Provoke Uncle Ou”?
- Minitrue: Man Sentenced for Mao Portrait Ink Attack
- Words of the Week: Seven Don’t Mentions
- Translation: Internet Clean-up Awards
- Badiucao (巴丢草): Free Gao Yu
- Sensitive Words: Release of the “Feminist Five”
- Cartoonist Badiucao Targeted in Twitter Smear Campaign