November 7, 2013 8:40 PM
17th Party Congress forced demolitions Foxconn Gaddafi Gary Locke Global Times Google Googlecn google internet government spending grass-mud horse grassroots democracy Great Famine great leap forward Green Dam Guangxi Guangzhou Guo Baofeng guojia Han Han hecaitou he yanguang high school Hong Kong hong kong protests Hubei Hu Jia Hu Jintao human rights conditions humor Hu xijin Internet access Internet censorship Internet control Internet speeches Iran Japan relations Jia Qinglin jiwei lawyers leaders leadership Lhasa unrest Lian Yue Li Chengpeng Lin Cangzhou Li Qiming Liu Xiaoyuan local officials mandarin
June 8, 2012 8:09 AM
To evade government interference, a new group of educated middle-class grassroots activists are now organizing around evening meals to “lay
A Chinese professor was recently attacked by netizens on Sina Weibo for underestimating the death toll of the Great Chinese Famine from 1958-1961.
September 10, 2013 8:46 AM
At China Real Time, Josh Chin looks at Chinese netizens’ mixed reactions to president Obama’s performance at the White House Correspondents’
April 29, 2013 10:02 PM
- Foreign Media’s Unstoppable Cuteness
- U.S. Consulate HK Speaks Shanghainese
- Netizen Voices: Surprise! China’s a Democracy
- Netizen Voices: In Defense of Han Han’s Potty...
- Netizen Voices: Hu Xijin on Shifang
- Netizen Voices: Lunch with the Shifang Police
- Hu Xijin Speaks Chinglish
- Netizen Voices: Hounded Out of House and Home
- This Weibo Is Not Appropriate for the Public ...
- Siri Learns Chinese
- General Zhang’s Kiss of Death
- Zhou Yongkang: Party and People Thank You
- Gaokao Madness: Who Hasn’t F*cking Taken This...
- Netizen Voices: Clearing the Air
- Weibo: To Locke’s Rescue (Correction)
- Why Chinese Online Users Matter
- Banned Video: Dragon’s Take on the Two Sessio...
- Car Accident Gate: “My Dad is Li Gang...