April 29, 2013 10:02 PM
2008 Sichuan earthquake Ai Weiwei bloggers CDT translation censorship democracy Deng Bolun Dong Guangfu ethnic conflict Global Times grass-mud horse Green Dam Han Han hecaitou Hu xijin Internet censorship nationalism netizens Netizen Voices NPC 2007 NPC 2008 photos political satire School Collapse sina weibo Taiwan elections 2008 Tibet Tibet protests weibo Xiao Qiang
June 8, 2012 8:09 AM
At China Real Time, Josh Chin looks at Chinese netizens’ mixed reactions to president Obama’s performance at
It isn’t news that U.S. consulates in China love to post witty quips on Weibo, but you may not know that Japan’s Asahi Sh
July 17, 2012 3:16 PM
After several “reincarnations” of the U.S. Consulate Shanghai’s Weibo account, it seems its presence on the microblogging
July 15, 2012 3:12 PM
- Netizen Voices: Surprise! China’s a Democracy
- Netizen Voices: In Defense of Han Han’s Potty...
- Netizen Voices: Hu Xijin on Shifang
- Netizen Voices: Lunch with the Shifang Police
- Hu Xijin Speaks Chinglish
- Netizen Voices: Hounded Out of House and Home
- This Weibo Is Not Appropriate for the Public ...
- Siri Learns Chinese
- General Zhang’s Kiss of Death
- Zhou Yongkang: Party and People Thank You
- Gaokao Madness: Who Hasn’t F*cking Taken This...
- Netizen Voices: Clearing the Air
- Weibo: To Locke’s Rescue (Correction)
- Why Chinese Online Users Matter
- Banned Video: Dragon’s Take on the Two Sessio...
- Car Accident Gate: “My Dad is Li Gang...
- Netizen’s Comments on Current Events (W...
- Netizens: “Google Dove” and ̶...