November 7, 2013 8:40 PM
2008 Sichuan earthquake Ai Weiwei bloggers CCP CDT translation censorship democracy disaster relief Dong Guangfu ethnic conflict Global Times Han Han Hu xijin Internet censorship minorities nationalism netizens Netizen Voices NPC 2008 political satire pollution Shifang sina sina weibo Taiwan elections 2008 tencent Tibet Tibet protests weibo Xiao Qiang
June 8, 2012 8:09 AM
To evade government interference, a new group of educated middle-class grassroots activists are now organizing around evening meals to “lay
A Chinese professor was recently attacked by netizens on Sina Weibo for underestimating the death toll of the Great Chinese Famine from 1958-1961.
September 10, 2013 8:46 AM
At China Real Time, Josh Chin looks at Chinese netizens’ mixed reactions to president Obama’s performance at the White House Correspondents’
April 29, 2013 10:02 PM
- Foreign Media’s Unstoppable Cuteness
- U.S. Consulate HK Speaks Shanghainese
- Netizen Voices: Surprise! China’s a Democracy
- Netizen Voices: In Defense of Han Han’s Potty...
- Netizen Voices: Hu Xijin on Shifang
- Netizen Voices: Lunch with the Shifang Police
- Hu Xijin Speaks Chinglish
- Netizen Voices: Hounded Out of House and Home
- This Weibo Is Not Appropriate for the Public ...
- Siri Learns Chinese
- General Zhang’s Kiss of Death
- Zhou Yongkang: Party and People Thank You
- Gaokao Madness: Who Hasn’t F*cking Taken This...
- Netizen Voices: Clearing the Air
- Weibo: To Locke’s Rescue (Correction)
- Why Chinese Online Users Matter
- Banned Video: Dragon’s Take on the Two Sessio...
- Car Accident Gate: “My Dad is Li Gang...