September 21, 2013 4:44 PM
ballistic missile Barack Obama Beijing Benjamin Netanyahu China's rise China and NPT Chinese diplomacy Cold War diplomacy Hu Jintao Hu xijin iaea India India military india nuclear India relations international norms international order international relations Iran Iran relations israel john kerry Kim Jong-il Kim Jong-un military military spending missiles missile test missles North Korea North Korea nuclear North Korea relations nuclear testing nuclear weapons sanctions six party talks south korea transparency U.S. Congress U.S. relations U.S. Taiwan United Nations United States UN sanctions war Wen Jiabao Xi Jinping zhu chenghu Zhu Feng
February 15, 2013 11:38 PM
A new study by American research institute Rand Corp urges the United States to negotiate a separation line with China in case North Korea collapses,
Reuters’ Anurag Kotoky reports a successful second test of India’s Agni-V missile, which could potentially deliver nuclear warheads
September 16, 2013 2:27 PM
China urged North Korea to cease its nuclear and missile tests during a meeting with a military envoy in Beijing last month, a source tells Reuters,
June 4, 2013 6:03 AM
- China Warns U.S. Over Anti-Missile Plans
- China Condemns North Korean Nuclear Test
- India Tests Missile Capable of Reaching Beiji...
- Beijing Steers “Tricky Path” With...
- Geithner in China to Talk Iran, Yuan
- China Balances Ties on Korean Peninsula
- 'How Many Nukes Does China Have?' R...
- U.S.-China Distrust Fuels Nuclear Fears
- How Many Nukes Does China Have?
- U.S. Lawmaker Warns of China's Nuclear S...
- Don’t Even Think About It
- Diplomats Say China Against UN Sanctions
- Iran Sanctions: Which Way Will China Go?
- China Military Paper Spells Out Nuclear Arms ...
- China and Russia Hail Iran Talks
- China Faces Nuclear Diplomacy with Awkward Ba...
- Fischer to Push Chinese on Sanctions
- Chinese Envoy Objects to More Penalties for I...