July 31, 2015 5:58 PM
2008 Beijing Olympics 2022 Olympics Air China air pollution Andy Lau architecture athletes Beijing Beijing airport censorship China's rise China coverage China image Darfur forced demolitions foreign correspondents gold medal Guangzhou Han Han information control International Olympics Committee IOC Jackie Chan kazakhstan Liu Xiang Mitt Romney modern life Olympic athletes Olympic preparation Olympics Olympics air pollution Olympics construction Olympic Sports Olympics publicity overseas Chinese press freedom racism Sanlitun skiing soft power Tibet Tibet coverage Tibet protests travel video videos water shortage Winter Olympics Yellow River Yuan rate
The International Olympic Committee (IOC) this morning announced that China won its $1.5 billion bid for the 2022 Winter Olympics, beating out
For the Chinese, the Olympics have always been something more than just games: the longstanding medal-oriented ideology has linked sports achievements
July 18, 2012 10:22 PM
Discovery Channel’s documentary “Beijing Airport” tells the story of why and how China vowed to build the world’s
February 2, 2009 9:21 PM
- Authorities Order Bars not to Serve Black Peo...
- Geremie Barme: Olympic Art and Artifice
- AP Exclusive: Networks, Olympics Organizers C...
- Romney Says Olympic Sponsors Are Concerned ab...
- China ‘To Top Games Medal Table’
- Video: The Beijing Olympics and Media Freedom
- China Marks 100 Days to Olympics
- Travel Boom Makes Air China Soar
- China Falls Short on Vows for Olympics
- Clash of Hypocrisy, Incompetence
- My Friends, What Do You Want From Us?
- The Torch and Freedom
- China Loses Control of the Games
- Playing Games on Chinese
- IOC in China: Pleased on Censorship, Pressure...
- Changing the Rules of the Games
- Carrying a Torch for Tibet
- Officials Proud of Olympic Village, Mum on Se...